PDA

View Full Version : my son wrote a letter

lm
May 26th 04, 07:20 PM
to the girl he left behind when we moved. I reeeeeeeealllllly wanted
to know what he wrote, but I gave him a stamp and helped him address
it and sent him off to the mailbox on his own. <sigh> :-)

lm

May 27th 04, 02:38 AM
"lm" > wrote in message
> to the girl he left behind when we moved. I reeeeeeeealllllly wanted
> to know what he wrote, but I gave him a stamp and helped him address
> it and sent him off to the mailbox on his own. <sigh> :-)
>
> lm

You did a good thing. Now if he has possible weapons or something, then that
is the time to snoop a bit.
hee hee
I am proud of you.

Lisa
May 27th 04, 01:02 PM
"lm" > wrote in message
> to the girl he left behind when we moved. I reeeeeeeealllllly wanted
> to know what he wrote, but I gave him a stamp and helped him address
> it and sent him off to the mailbox on his own. <sigh> :-)
>
> lm

Didn't you try holding up his notepad to see if he pressed hard enough
writing the letter to see if there were indentations left behind? Don't you
watch CSI?

Lisa

Karen O'Mara
May 28th 04, 05:45 PM
lm > wrote in message >...
> to the girl he left behind when we moved. I reeeeeeeealllllly wanted
> to know what he wrote, but I gave him a stamp and helped him address
> it and sent him off to the mailbox on his own. <sigh> :-)

It's hard, isn't it?

I'm glad my mom didn't snoop. At least, I'm pretty sure she didnt'
snoop.... ack, what if she did snoop? I don't snoop because my mom
didn't snoop.

You did the right thing. And, this act of respecting another's privacy
will bring you luck or something.

Karen