PDA

View Full Version : Re: Administration of psychotropics & lawsuit

Kane
July 28th 03, 07:04 PM
On 28 Jul 2003 15:12:58 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

>Dan asked:
>

>>Do you know what the most successful way of getting children out of
FC
>>is, Fern?
>
>...Uhhhh cutting CPA off in the beginning.

That's not answering the question asked.

>1.Just refuse to admit caseworker entrance.

Again...the question was, how do you get them out, not how do you keep
them from going into foster care.

>2. Do not use illegal substances .

Are you ever going to answer the question asked. You post like Neal.
Immediately answer your own chosen question instead of the one asked.

>3. Consider relative placement or KINSHIP CARE.

That might possibly, by a very thin margin, qualify as a vapid attempt
to answer the question, but placing with kin still keeps them in
foster care. And if you are the parent, and the kin are your in-laws
who busted your ass with an allegation of abuse and neglect call, and
never have liked or accepted you since the day their dear child picked
you as a mate, do you really want your precous child with them? Eh?

Your depth of understanding of issues suggest you have been getting
Watered too seldom too shallow, Buttercup.

>4. Curb CPS budgets

That doesn't keep children out of foster placement. It just overcrowds
foster homes. It INCREASES the risk to the child while in care, but of
course to a Blood Dancer that's exactly the outcome desired, as your
posts so amply support. Nice going. You are, if nothing else,
consistently a fool.

>5. Limit CPS' immunities.

Please point out how that will get a child out of foster care.
Bandwidth is cheap so use all of it you wish. We'll wait.

>6. Don't have children if you are not sure about your mate.

Again with the evasive response that does NOT answer the question
asked.

>7. Don't engage in an acrimonious divorce.

And again.

By the way, there are two parties. YOU might not engage but the other
person may wel do so.

>8.Ensure that Family Court or Dependency Courts are OPEN.

Abso****in'lutely. With all the rot and decadence of the parental
units loosing their children exposed to public veiw so you little
pimple ass twits can't lie any more.

Funding for child protection will sky rocket. A few, and it's a very
few, innocent families will be helped, and thousands of brutal
parental units will not only lose their children forever, they'll not
be safe on the streets....a fitting end for child abusers.

>9. Meet locally with activists in your own state.

That's get a kid out of foster care how?

>10. Shape up! Decide what is most important in your life.

Finally, something that might just work, if you also follow a regimen
that is known to work again and again. Learn the system, or use
someone that knows the system, find out where CPS failed to follow
proceedures, or lied, or missed the boat and use that information.

Aren't I helpful? r r r r r

>11. Don't be a poor minority. Statistically African-Americans are
placed in FC
>more often.

Now if that isn't the crowning insult to Black america. Poor, who
aren't JUST economically deprived, are placed more often. It happens
that Blacks are economically deprived in general.

Now if one is Black, and that isn't a choice, last I heard, how is one
to get their child out of foster care? The question as asked, Purpurea
latifolia, the question asked.

>I could offer a hundred scenarios.

Obviously.

Most calculated to distract any parent that is here in this ng,
frightened, emotionally exhausted, grieving, depressed, distraught,
sleepless, and possibly vulnerable your and other's nonsense
"solutions" that follow that same ignoring of the hard questions, but
are more than happy to lead them to give up hard earned, and likely
limited money to join your ****ed up organizations that are
notoriously bad at helping individual families with individual
problems.

>It does not change the essential premise that CPS is DEEPLY FLAWED,

All government agencies are DEEPLY FLAWED in that they are NOT allowed
unilateral power and decision making. That is the design of our
government system. Because of this they can be seen as a target of
opportunity by empotent, useless, and even dangerous twits like you.

I notice your respondend, Dan, has answers. It makes your little crowd
so furious, because of their helplessness and stupidity, they attack
him with schoolboy scatological humor and sock puppet posting, and he
still goes on offering the one solidly proven, highest success rate
(well, he's damn near 100%, against ... well what is the score for you
twits?) of any method I've ever come across, and I've been looking
for 25 years.

> not
>audited,

Liar.

> and not performing adequately, given its budgets, Dan.

Cheap shot. I could say the same about your contributions to this ng.

>Do you charge folks in NY for your help, Dan Sullivan?

They couldn't pay him enough given his success rate and what they get
for it.

Do you charge for your "help", <gag!>

Do the organizations you pimp for offer free help to anyone and
everyone that asks? Do they not ask for contributions, or collect fees
for subscriptions and or memberships?

And what do people get for it?

Show us the record of wins.

One man alone in this ng has a high rate of successful returns than
the entire list of you ninnies and your "reform" organizations.

And instead of recognizing it, learning from it, respecting it, you
****ants play at your silly juvenile games.

Of course it's easy to see why.

And I am deeply grateful that you so clearly show how stupid you are,
and the others how stupid, smarmy, manipulative, and meaningless, and
pointless they are.

Any parent coming here that lacks sufficient intelligence to sort you
folks out probably is too stupid to parent a child safely anyway. The
ones that get it, get it clearly, either leave in disgust at your
behavior that grinds parents up, or they go immediately to the
quality.

How stupid do you have to be to be unable to see the shameful things
you do here?

Rhetorical question. Don't bother answering, we all know the answer,
"Stupid as Fern"

Kane