PDA

View Full Version : I spoke a bit too soon . . .

Lonnie J. Potter
November 13th 03, 09:37 PM
When I contacted the folks at prepaidlegal.com (and even purchased a
membership), they still are unable to assist my wife. Nearly 400+
lawyers between here (KY) and PA and not a single one with help other
than "Guess you should never have gotten married so she could draw SSI
to pay for the kids CS." Another opinion unappreciated and uncalled
for.

So, I am still looking for assistance. Please read my previous
thread, "JUSTICE IS BLIND, DEAF, AND DUMB!!!"

Gini52
November 13th 03, 10:43 PM
In article >, Lonnie J. Potter
says...

>When I contacted the folks at prepaidlegal.com (and even purchased a
>membership), they still are unable to assist my wife.
====
Most of them tell you they don't handle family law matters.
===
Nearly 400+
>lawyers between here (KY) and PA and not a single one with help other
>than "Guess you should never have gotten married so she could draw SSI
>to pay for the kids CS." Another opinion unappreciated and uncalled
>for.
===
I told you before that this makes no sense. PA does not use a spouse's income
for CS purposes. There is something more to this than you (or she) are
disclosing.
===
===

>So, I am still looking for assistance. Please read my previous
>thread, "JUSTICE IS BLIND, DEAF, AND DUMB!!!"

Gini52
November 13th 03, 10:43 PM
In article >, Lonnie J. Potter
says...

>When I contacted the folks at prepaidlegal.com (and even purchased a
>membership), they still are unable to assist my wife.
====
Most of them tell you they don't handle family law matters.
===
Nearly 400+
>lawyers between here (KY) and PA and not a single one with help other
>than "Guess you should never have gotten married so she could draw SSI
>to pay for the kids CS." Another opinion unappreciated and uncalled
>for.
===
I told you before that this makes no sense. PA does not use a spouse's income
for CS purposes. There is something more to this than you (or she) are
disclosing.
===
===

>So, I am still looking for assistance. Please read my previous
>thread, "JUSTICE IS BLIND, DEAF, AND DUMB!!!"

Lonnie J. Potter
November 14th 03, 04:19 PM
Our situation remains critical!!! I have told you everything about
our case. Nothing was left out or deleted. She remains incarcerated.
Even the ACLU said they won't touch it because it is a "family
dispute." She is blind. She doesn't have any income either because
she didn't work enough (SSD) or I make to much of my own disability
(SSI). Her ex has apparently filed for welfare/public assistance and
they have contacted Domestic Relations in PA and DRS has contacted the
KY court system to enforce their order. Surely there is someone who
knows an answer.

Lonnie

Lonnie J. Potter
November 14th 03, 04:19 PM
Our situation remains critical!!! I have told you everything about
our case. Nothing was left out or deleted. She remains incarcerated.
Even the ACLU said they won't touch it because it is a "family
dispute." She is blind. She doesn't have any income either because
she didn't work enough (SSD) or I make to much of my own disability
(SSI). Her ex has apparently filed for welfare/public assistance and
they have contacted Domestic Relations in PA and DRS has contacted the
KY court system to enforce their order. Surely there is someone who
knows an answer.

Lonnie

Gini52
November 14th 03, 04:52 PM
In article >, Lonnie J. Potter
says...

>Our situation remains critical!!! I have told you everything about
>our case. Nothing was left out or deleted. She remains incarcerated.
>Even the ACLU said they won't touch it because it is a "family
>dispute." She is blind. She doesn't have any income either because
>she didn't work enough (SSD) or I make to much of my own disability
>(SSI). Her ex has apparently filed for welfare/public assistance and
>they have contacted Domestic Relations in PA and DRS has contacted the
>KY court system to enforce their order. Surely there is someone who
>knows an answer.
=====
Which state is controlling (where was the order established)?
===

>Lonnie

Gini52
November 14th 03, 04:52 PM
In article >, Lonnie J. Potter
says...

=====
Which state is controlling (where was the order established)?
===

>Lonnie

Lonnie J. Potter
November 14th 03, 08:57 PM
PA started KY enforcing at PA's request

Lonnie J. Potter
November 14th 03, 08:57 PM
PA started KY enforcing at PA's request

Gini52
November 14th 03, 10:33 PM
In article >, Lonnie J. Potter
says...

>PA started KY enforcing at PA's request
=====
OK, I'm going to do some research of the statutes and get back to you. Again,
something is wrong here. Have you contacted legal aid in PA? Do you know what
county she's in?
====
===

Gini52
November 14th 03, 10:33 PM
In article >, Lonnie J. Potter
says...

>PA started KY enforcing at PA's request
=====
OK, I'm going to do some research of the statutes and get back to you. Again,
something is wrong here. Have you contacted legal aid in PA? Do you know what
county she's in?
====
===

Gini52
November 14th 03, 11:10 PM
In article >, Lonnie J. Potter
says...

>PA started KY enforcing at PA's request
====
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY and this is not legal advice. It is information
received through my own research and experience. It may not apply to your case
and I could be wrong.

Below is a link to the PA CS guidelines calculation form. You will find that the
only income used to calculate CS is the obligor's. There is no provision for
including income of a current spouse. I have two suggestions:

1. Contact legal aid in the PA county where the child support was established
to request assistance.
OR
2. Contact the Domestic Relations Office in the PA county where the support was
ordered and tell them your wife is disabled and incarcerated (is that correct?)
and that you need to file for a modification.

When my son was declared disabled by the SSA, his CS obligation was reduced to
-0- by DRO. It was done automatically per communications between the SS office
and DRO. He did not file for a modification. That is why your wife's case makes
no sense to me at all.

http://www.pacode.com/secure/data/231/chapter1910/s1910.16-4.html

Gini52
November 14th 03, 11:10 PM
In article >, Lonnie J. Potter
says...

>PA started KY enforcing at PA's request
====
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY and this is not legal advice. It is information
received through my own research and experience. It may not apply to your case
and I could be wrong.

Below is a link to the PA CS guidelines calculation form. You will find that the
only income used to calculate CS is the obligor's. There is no provision for
including income of a current spouse. I have two suggestions:

1. Contact legal aid in the PA county where the child support was established
to request assistance.
OR
2. Contact the Domestic Relations Office in the PA county where the support was
ordered and tell them your wife is disabled and incarcerated (is that correct?)
and that you need to file for a modification.

When my son was declared disabled by the SSA, his CS obligation was reduced to
-0- by DRO. It was done automatically per communications between the SS office
and DRO. He did not file for a modification. That is why your wife's case makes
no sense to me at all.

http://www.pacode.com/secure/data/231/chapter1910/s1910.16-4.html

Lonnie J. Potter
November 14th 03, 11:50 PM
Indiana County and have already contacted Legal Aid there and they say
they can't help us.

Contacted DRO there and case is pending appeal to Superior Court of PA
but we haven't got an attorney to help us with the appeal.

Lonnie J. Potter
November 14th 03, 11:50 PM
Indiana County and have already contacted Legal Aid there and they say
they can't help us.

Contacted DRO there and case is pending appeal to Superior Court of PA
but we haven't got an attorney to help us with the appeal.

Gini52
November 15th 03, 12:44 AM
In article >, Lonnie J. Potter
says...

>Indiana County and have already contacted Legal Aid there and they say
>they can't help us.
>
>Contacted DRO there and case is pending appeal to Superior Court of PA
>but we haven't got an attorney to help us with the appeal.
====
Why can't legal aid help?
What exactly are you appealing--a modification? What does the order state?
====
====

Gini52
November 15th 03, 12:44 AM
In article >, Lonnie J. Potter
says...

>Indiana County and have already contacted Legal Aid there and they say
>they can't help us.
>
>Contacted DRO there and case is pending appeal to Superior Court of PA
>but we haven't got an attorney to help us with the appeal.
====
Why can't legal aid help?
What exactly are you appealing--a modification? What does the order state?
====
====

Gini52
November 15th 03, 12:57 AM
In article >, Lonnie J. Potter
says...

>Indiana County and have already contacted Legal Aid there and they say
>they can't help us.
>
>Contacted DRO there and case is pending appeal to Superior Court of PA
>but we haven't got an attorney to help us with the appeal.
=====
Do you mind telling me the case name? I need to look at the opinion.
You can email me if you prefer, at ginih at jlink dot net
===
===

Gini52
November 15th 03, 12:57 AM
In article >, Lonnie J. Potter
says...

>Indiana County and have already contacted Legal Aid there and they say
>they can't help us.
>
>Contacted DRO there and case is pending appeal to Superior Court of PA
>but we haven't got an attorney to help us with the appeal.
=====
Do you mind telling me the case name? I need to look at the opinion.
You can email me if you prefer, at ginih at jlink dot net
===
===

Fighting For Kids
November 15th 03, 01:07 AM
On 14 Nov 2003 15:10:59 -0800, Gini52 > wrote:

>DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY and this is not legal advice. It is information
>received through my own research and experience. It may not apply to your case
>and I could be wrong.
>
>Below is a link to the PA CS guidelines calculation form. You will find that the
>only income used to calculate CS is the obligor's. There is no provision for
>including income of a current spouse. I have two suggestions:
>
>1. Contact legal aid in the PA county where the child support was established
>to request assistance.
>OR
>2. Contact the Domestic Relations Office in the PA county where the support was
>ordered and tell them your wife is disabled and incarcerated (is that correct?)
>and that you need to file for a modification.
>
>When my son was declared disabled by the SSA, his CS obligation was reduced to
>-0- by DRO. It was done automatically per communications between the SS office
>and DRO. He did not file for a modification. That is why your wife's case makes
>no sense to me at all.
>
>http://www.pacode.com/secure/data/231/chapter1910/s1910.16-4.html

Gini,

What exactly is this guy talking about?

Fighting For Kids
November 15th 03, 01:07 AM
On 14 Nov 2003 15:10:59 -0800, Gini52 > wrote:

>DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY and this is not legal advice. It is information
>received through my own research and experience. It may not apply to your case
>and I could be wrong.
>
>Below is a link to the PA CS guidelines calculation form. You will find that the
>only income used to calculate CS is the obligor's. There is no provision for
>including income of a current spouse. I have two suggestions:
>
>1. Contact legal aid in the PA county where the child support was established
>to request assistance.
>OR
>2. Contact the Domestic Relations Office in the PA county where the support was
>ordered and tell them your wife is disabled and incarcerated (is that correct?)
>and that you need to file for a modification.
>
>When my son was declared disabled by the SSA, his CS obligation was reduced to
>-0- by DRO. It was done automatically per communications between the SS office
>and DRO. He did not file for a modification. That is why your wife's case makes
>no sense to me at all.
>
>http://www.pacode.com/secure/data/231/chapter1910/s1910.16-4.html

Gini,

What exactly is this guy talking about?

Gini52
November 15th 03, 01:47 AM
In article >, Fighting For Kids
says...

>On 14 Nov 2003 15:10:59 -0800, Gini52 > wrote:
>

>>DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY and this is not legal advice. It is information
>>received through my own research and experience. It may not apply to your case
>>and I could be wrong.
>>
>>Below is a link to the PA CS guidelines calculation form. You will find that the
>>only income used to calculate CS is the obligor's. There is no provision for
>>including income of a current spouse. I have two suggestions:
>>
>>1. Contact legal aid in the PA county where the child support was established
>>to request assistance.
>>OR
>>2. Contact the Domestic Relations Office in the PA county where the support was
>>ordered and tell them your wife is disabled and incarcerated (is that correct?)
>>and that you need to file for a modification.
>>
>>When my son was declared disabled by the SSA, his CS obligation was reduced to
>>-0- by DRO. It was done automatically per communications between the SS office
>>and DRO. He did not file for a modification. That is why your wife's case makes
>>no sense to me at all.
>>
>>http://www.pacode.com/secure/data/231/chapter1910/s1910.16-4.html
>

>Gini,
>
>What exactly is this guy talking about?
==
Which guy--Potter?
==

Gini52
November 15th 03, 01:47 AM
In article >, Fighting For Kids
says...

>On 14 Nov 2003 15:10:59 -0800, Gini52 > wrote:
>

>>DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY and this is not legal advice. It is information
>>received through my own research and experience. It may not apply to your case
>>and I could be wrong.
>>
>>Below is a link to the PA CS guidelines calculation form. You will find that the
>>only income used to calculate CS is the obligor's. There is no provision for
>>including income of a current spouse. I have two suggestions:
>>
>>1. Contact legal aid in the PA county where the child support was established
>>to request assistance.
>>OR
>>2. Contact the Domestic Relations Office in the PA county where the support was
>>ordered and tell them your wife is disabled and incarcerated (is that correct?)
>>and that you need to file for a modification.
>>
>>When my son was declared disabled by the SSA, his CS obligation was reduced to
>>-0- by DRO. It was done automatically per communications between the SS office
>>and DRO. He did not file for a modification. That is why your wife's case makes
>>no sense to me at all.
>>
>>http://www.pacode.com/secure/data/231/chapter1910/s1910.16-4.html
>

>Gini,
>
>What exactly is this guy talking about?
==
Which guy--Potter?
==

Fighting For Kids
November 15th 03, 04:59 AM
On 14 Nov 2003 17:47:11 -0800, Gini52 > wrote:

>>>http://www.pacode.com/secure/data/231/chapter1910/s1910.16-4.html
>>

>>Gini,
>>
>>What exactly is this guy talking about?
>==
>Which guy--Potter?
>==
Yes, the reason im asking is something doesnt sound right but I dont
know the entire story.

Fighting For Kids
November 15th 03, 04:59 AM
On 14 Nov 2003 17:47:11 -0800, Gini52 > wrote:

>>>http://www.pacode.com/secure/data/231/chapter1910/s1910.16-4.html
>>

>>Gini,
>>
>>What exactly is this guy talking about?
>==
>Which guy--Potter?
>==
Yes, the reason im asking is something doesnt sound right but I dont
know the entire story.

Lonnie J. Potter
November 15th 03, 12:47 PM
Please read previous post titled, "JUSTICE IS BLIND, DEAF, AND
DUMB!!!"

Lonnie J. Potter
November 15th 03, 12:47 PM
Please read previous post titled, "JUSTICE IS BLIND, DEAF, AND
DUMB!!!"

Gini52
November 15th 03, 04:01 PM
In article >, Fighting For Kids
says...

>>>Gini,
>>>
>>>What exactly is this guy talking about?
>>==
>>Which guy--Potter?
>>==
>Yes, the reason im asking is something doesnt sound right but I dont
>know the entire story.
=====
Something isn't right but I can't figure out where the problem is-- KY, PA or
with the NCP. It's a fairly complicated story revealed kind of piecemeal. You
can Google it and see whether you have any ideas. I'm now wondering whether KY
is a community property state and if so, whether that impacts the NCP Mom's CS.
=====
=====

Gini52
November 15th 03, 04:01 PM

=====
Something isn't right but I can't figure out where the problem is-- KY, PA or
with the NCP. It's a fairly complicated story revealed kind of piecemeal. You
can Google it and see whether you have any ideas. I'm now wondering whether KY
is a community property state and if so, whether that impacts the NCP Mom's CS.
=====
=====

AZ Astrea
November 21st 03, 01:12 AM
Gini, you say that when your son was declared disabled by the SSA that the
cs was reduced to zero. Did the ss you receive for him have anything to do
with one of the parents being disabled? Was the amount he received based on
how much the parents earned?

I'm trying to understand this because one daughter has down's and is
receiving money from ssi or ssa or something yet this money wasn't even
mentioned as even household income for the ex and the ncp got no credit for
it at all. I feel that this money should be included in the calculations
somewhere but can't find how to do it.

~AZ~

"Gini52" > wrote in message
> In article >, Lonnie J. Potter
> says...
> >
> >PA started KY enforcing at PA's request
> ====
> DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY and this is not legal advice. It is
information
> received through my own research and experience. It may not apply to your
case
> and I could be wrong.
>
> Below is a link to the PA CS guidelines calculation form. You will find
that the
> only income used to calculate CS is the obligor's. There is no provision
for
> including income of a current spouse. I have two suggestions:
>
> 1. Contact legal aid in the PA county where the child support was
established
> to request assistance.
> OR
> 2. Contact the Domestic Relations Office in the PA county where the
support was
> ordered and tell them your wife is disabled and incarcerated (is that
correct?)
> and that you need to file for a modification.
>
> When my son was declared disabled by the SSA, his CS obligation was
reduced to
> -0- by DRO. It was done automatically per communications between the SS
office
> and DRO. He did not file for a modification. That is why your wife's case
makes
> no sense to me at all.
>
> http://www.pacode.com/secure/data/231/chapter1910/s1910.16-4.html

Gini
November 21st 03, 02:11 AM
"AZ Astrea" > wrote in message
> Gini, you say that when your son was declared disabled by the SSA that the
> cs was reduced to zero. Did the ss you receive for him have anything to
do
> with one of the parents being disabled? Was the amount he received based
on
> how much the parents earned?
===
No. My son is an adult so his SS has nothing to do with our income.
The disability is his. He has bi-polar disorder. He receives
SSD based on his earnings history and a smaller SSI check because his SSD
doesn't meet minimum monthly sustenance requirement. The child is his
son--my grandson. The support order is for his son.
(More Below)
===

> I'm trying to understand this because one daughter has down's and is
> receiving money from ssi or ssa or something yet this money wasn't even
> mentioned as even household income for the ex and the ncp got no credit
for
> it at all. I feel that this money should be included in the calculations
> somewhere but can't find how to do it.
===
The allowance that would be relative to your husband would only be if *he*
were disabled and receiving SSD. Then his children would receive an SS
benefit check
if *your husband's* SSD payment were high enough that he wouldn't need it
all for *his*
basic needs. It is quite confusing, I know. Example (hypothetical):
1. Your husband becomes disabled.
2. He had a good salary before the disability.
3. He qualifies for 1200 a month SSD.
4. He can survive on 600. a month.
5. The remaining 600. would be sent to his minor children.
6. The amount of CS he is ordered to pay is 700. a month.
7. The 600. would be subtracted from his 700. order.
8. His "out of pocket" support would be reduced to 100. because
the children are receiving 600. from SS on his behalf.
As it seems to be in your case, his child is receiving SSI due to her
disability, not his,
right? It will not be counted as household income because it is "the
child's" money.
Some states *will* consider a child's income when establishing a "support
need." I do not know if AZ does
(even though I lived in Phoenix for several years, I was in an intact
marriage.)
===
===

Gini
November 21st 03, 02:11 AM
"AZ Astrea" > wrote in message
> Gini, you say that when your son was declared disabled by the SSA that the
> cs was reduced to zero. Did the ss you receive for him have anything to
do
> with one of the parents being disabled? Was the amount he received based
on
> how much the parents earned?
===
No. My son is an adult so his SS has nothing to do with our income.
The disability is his. He has bi-polar disorder. He receives
SSD based on his earnings history and a smaller SSI check because his SSD
doesn't meet minimum monthly sustenance requirement. The child is his
son--my grandson. The support order is for his son.
(More Below)
===

> I'm trying to understand this because one daughter has down's and is
> receiving money from ssi or ssa or something yet this money wasn't even
> mentioned as even household income for the ex and the ncp got no credit
for
> it at all. I feel that this money should be included in the calculations
> somewhere but can't find how to do it.
===
The allowance that would be relative to your husband would only be if *he*
were disabled and receiving SSD. Then his children would receive an SS
benefit check
if *your husband's* SSD payment were high enough that he wouldn't need it
all for *his*
basic needs. It is quite confusing, I know. Example (hypothetical):
1. Your husband becomes disabled.
2. He had a good salary before the disability.
3. He qualifies for 1200 a month SSD.
4. He can survive on 600. a month.
5. The remaining 600. would be sent to his minor children.
6. The amount of CS he is ordered to pay is 700. a month.
7. The 600. would be subtracted from his 700. order.
8. His "out of pocket" support would be reduced to 100. because
the children are receiving 600. from SS on his behalf.
As it seems to be in your case, his child is receiving SSI due to her
disability, not his,
right? It will not be counted as household income because it is "the
child's" money.
Some states *will* consider a child's income when establishing a "support
need." I do not know if AZ does
(even though I lived in Phoenix for several years, I was in an intact
marriage.)
===
===

AZ Astrea
November 21st 03, 06:42 AM
It's Washington state and they *can* consider income of the child if they
*want* to. She has been getting ss? almost since birth for her disability.
Neither parent receives disability or ss.
I pretty much figured that was how it worked but wanted to double check
after reading your post.
Thanks.

~AZ~
(sorry for top posting)

"Gini" > wrote in message

> "AZ Astrea" > wrote in message
> > Gini, you say that when your son was declared disabled by the SSA that
the
> > cs was reduced to zero. Did the ss you receive for him have anything to
> do
> > with one of the parents being disabled? Was the amount he received
based
> on
> > how much the parents earned?
> ===
> No. My son is an adult so his SS has nothing to do with our income.
> The disability is his. He has bi-polar disorder. He receives
> SSD based on his earnings history and a smaller SSI check because his SSD
> doesn't meet minimum monthly sustenance requirement. The child is his
> son--my grandson. The support order is for his son.
> (More Below)
> ===
> >
> > I'm trying to understand this because one daughter has down's and is
> > receiving money from ssi or ssa or something yet this money wasn't even
> > mentioned as even household income for the ex and the ncp got no credit
> for
> > it at all. I feel that this money should be included in the
calculations
> > somewhere but can't find how to do it.
> ===
> The allowance that would be relative to your husband would only be if *he*
> were disabled and receiving SSD. Then his children would receive an SS
> benefit check
> if *your husband's* SSD payment were high enough that he wouldn't need it
> all for *his*
> basic needs. It is quite confusing, I know. Example (hypothetical):
> 1. Your husband becomes disabled.
> 2. He had a good salary before the disability.
> 3. He qualifies for 1200 a month SSD.
> 4. He can survive on 600. a month.
> 5. The remaining 600. would be sent to his minor children.
> 6. The amount of CS he is ordered to pay is 700. a month.
> 7. The 600. would be subtracted from his 700. order.
> 8. His "out of pocket" support would be reduced to 100. because
> the children are receiving 600. from SS on his behalf.
> As it seems to be in your case, his child is receiving SSI due to her
> disability, not his,
> right? It will not be counted as household income because it is "the
> child's" money.
> Some states *will* consider a child's income when establishing a "support
> need." I do not know if AZ does
> (even though I lived in Phoenix for several years, I was in an intact
> marriage.)
> ===
> ===

Melvin Gamble
November 21st 03, 08:24 AM
And in some Washington communities, there are armies of social workers
just begging mothers to let their children be labeled "disabled" so they
can pull in more of those federal dollars - it's how little mill-town
communities can afford a whole army of "mental health professionals"
with guaranteed incomes... And their incomes don't come out of the
disability income - since the kids are from "low income" homes, the
"professionals" are paid by other government programs. It's a win-win
proposition - the custodial parents and the professionals both win.
'course it's also a lose-lose proposition - the taxpayers and the kids
who are then labeled for life are the losers.

Mel Gamble

AZ Astrea wrote:

> [...]
> > 1. Your husband becomes disabled.
> > 2. He had a good salary before the disability.
> > 3. He qualifies for 1200 a month SSD.
> > 4. He can survive on 600. a month.
> > 5. The remaining 600. would be sent to his minor children.
> > 6. The amount of CS he is ordered to pay is 700. a month.
> > 7. The 600. would be subtracted from his 700. order.
> > 8. His "out of pocket" support would be reduced to 100. because
> > the children are receiving 600. from SS on his behalf.
> > As it seems to be in your case, his child is receiving SSI due to her
> > disability, not his,
> > right? It will not be counted as household income because it is "the
> > child's" money.
> > Some states *will* consider a child's income when establishing a "support
> > need." I do not know if AZ does
> > (even though I lived in Phoenix for several years, I was in an intact

Gini52
November 21st 03, 12:59 PM
In article >, AZ Astrea says...

>It's Washington state and they *can* consider income of the child if they
>*want* to.
======
Ah, "at the discretion of the judge." That invariably means, "no go." It still
might be something to ask for if/when there is a modification hearing.
======
======
> [...]
>> 1. Your husband becomes disabled.
>> 2. He had a good salary before the disability.
>> 3. He qualifies for 1200 a month SSD.
>> 4. He can survive on 600. a month.
>> 5. The remaining 600. would be sent to his minor children.
>> 6. The amount of CS he is ordered to pay is 700. a month.
>> 7. The 600. would be subtracted from his 700. order.
>> 8. His "out of pocket" support would be reduced to 100. because
>> the children are receiving 600. from SS on his behalf.
>> As it seems to be in your case, his child is receiving SSI due to her
>> disability, not his,
>> right? It will not be counted as household income because it is "the
>> child's" money.
>> Some states *will* consider a child's income when establishing a "support
>> need." I do not know if AZ does
>> (even though I lived in Phoenix for several years, I was in an intact

Gini52
November 21st 03, 12:59 PM
In article >, AZ Astrea says...

======