PDA

View Full Version : Question for a women out their concerning wife. (Just want an opinion)

Danny
June 18th 04, 08:42 PM
I wife sometimes I think does not care about my feelings. (Or maybe I
am just over sensitive).

She makes plans with her mom all the time and takes my daughter with
her. On a Thursday I call home at lunch to check messages. I hear a
message from my mother-in-law to my daughter saying she ant wait to
take her to the movies to see Garfield with my wife. (For the next
day).

When I get home I ask her if she was ever going to tell me of her
plans to go to the movies. She said they had planned on taking her to
the 2:25 show. I told her I would like to go and that their was a 4:50
show. (I get off at 4:30). She said fine or something like that.

Had a busy day at work, she called twice and could not get ahold of
me. Left me a message the last time that "she would see me after
work". indicating that they were going to go to the early movie.

I called her at home and asked why. She said they did not want to wait
around until I got off work. She said she would wait if it was that
important. (Indicating she was a little aggitated and did not want to
wait.) I talked to her some more about some different subject then she
says, "i'll just call you after work". (Indicating they were going to
the early movie after all.) Sg=he said we would go out to eat after
whh=en I get off. (We were going to do that before anyway)

I know this seems like nit picking but this happens all the time. I
just dont feel like anyone cares.

My wife even tells me that I let people run over me too much. Maybe
that is my problem. Any suggestions? (Even telling me if I am an
idiot?)

Joelle
June 19th 04, 12:10 AM
>>wife sometimes I think does not care about my feelings

>She's not the only one. Find a married person's group.

Heh. Good one.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle

CME
June 19th 04, 07:08 AM
"'Kate" > wrote in message
> On 18 Jun 2004 12:42:21 -0700, (Danny)
> >I wife sometimes I think does not care about my feelings. (Or maybe I
> >am just over sensitive).
>
> She's not the only one. Find a married person's group.
>
> 'Kate

lmao Short but sweet.

Christine

Tiffany
June 19th 04, 03:00 PM
"'Kate" > wrote in message
> On 18 Jun 2004 12:42:21 -0700, (Danny)
> >I wife sometimes I think does not care about my feelings. (Or maybe I
> >am just over sensitive).
>
> She's not the only one. Find a married person's group.
>
> 'Kate

LMAO.... wow, that was cool and I needed that laugh.

P. Fritz
June 19th 04, 07:34 PM
"Tiffany" > wrote in message

> "'Kate" > wrote in message
> > On 18 Jun 2004 12:42:21 -0700, (Danny)
> > >I wife sometimes I think does not care about my feelings. (Or maybe I
> > >am just over sensitive).
> >
> > She's not the only one. Find a married person's group.
> >
> > 'Kate
> >

> LMAO.... wow, that was cool and I needed that laugh.

I thought you needed the spanking :-)

Tiffany
June 19th 04, 08:43 PM
"P. Fritz" > wrote in message

> "Tiffany" > wrote in message
> >
> > "'Kate" > wrote in message
> > > On 18 Jun 2004 12:42:21 -0700, (Danny)
> > >
> > > She's not the only one. Find a married person's group.
> > >
> > > 'Kate
> > >

> > LMAO.... wow, that was cool and I needed that laugh.
>
> I thought you needed the spanking :-)

Yeah, that too. lol But it is easier to get a laugh then a spanking. ;)