PDA

View Full Version : Whew.....

Alex Nemeth
June 20th 04, 04:50 AM
V mentioned in another Thread:

< Start Quote>
Oh honey, I know!
I do not feel my youthful 32..almost 33...
tee hee...::waving at Alex:: been okay Alex?

<EndQuote>

Just Ducky

32 weeks of classes are now finished, just need to take the exams for
my MCSE.

Started a new ( Read Additional) role at work, "Special Events
Technical Support " I get to do all the "Technical" stuff for High
Profile College Wide events. Along with handling all the Video
Conferences that come along. Lots of fun. Gotta keep the Dean of
the College Happy. HUmmmmm.... As a thought, one of our VC systems
can handle 4 different sites. And I know that NetMeeting works with
it. Maybe we could have a ASS-P wide video conference. So who has
web Cams?

Daughter turned 24 Friday, I'll stop by on Sunday to wish her a Happy
Birthday.

Getting together with the Son for a Father's Day Dinner on Sunday

Life is Good....For the most part.

AlexN

June 20th 04, 04:56 AM
"Alex Nemeth" > wrote in message
> V mentioned in another Thread:
>
> < Start Quote>
> Oh honey, I know!
> I do not feel my youthful 32..almost 33...
> tee hee...::waving at Alex:: been okay Alex?
>
> <EndQuote>
>
> Just Ducky
>
> 32 weeks of classes are now finished, just need to take the exams for
> my MCSE.
>
> Started a new ( Read Additional) role at work, "Special Events
> Technical Support " I get to do all the "Technical" stuff for High
> Profile College Wide events. Along with handling all the Video
> Conferences that come along. Lots of fun. Gotta keep the Dean of
> the College Happy. HUmmmmm.... As a thought, one of our VC systems
> can handle 4 different sites. And I know that NetMeeting works with
> it. Maybe we could have a ASS-P wide video conference. So who has
> web Cams?
>
> Daughter turned 24 Friday, I'll stop by on Sunday to wish her a Happy
> Birthday.
>
> Getting together with the Son for a Father's Day Dinner on Sunday
>
> Life is Good....For the most part.
>
> AlexN

It sounds like it Alex.
Glad it is...

Paul Griffiths
June 21st 04, 12:17 AM
"Alex Nemeth" > wrote in message

> As a thought, one of our VC systems can handle 4 different sites. And
> I know that NetMeeting works with it. Maybe we could have a ASS-P
> wide video conference. So who has web Cams?

Well I do, for one.

--
Paul Griffiths