PDA

View Full Version : Re: Greg sets the trap.

Greg Hanson
November 14th 03, 05:36 AM
RMAgricola wrote
> > > Why don't you go and play in the traffic?

Greg wrote
> > He's just a harasser, but this suggestion is
> > particularly funny since Dan lives in New York.
> >
> > Dan wants to convince you that I am a villain.
> > How do you like his tactics so far?

wrote
> It would be nice if the two of you miscreants
> would stop cross posting and go back to the
> land of altsupportchildprotectiveservices where
> all of you deadbeat dads and child abusers belong.
> Take lisa and kathleen with you.

I was going to take your advice, and drop it,
but then I saw your four similar flame posts.
You don't seem to like very many other people either.
You must be the one perfect person.
Congratulations.