PDA

View Full Version : hello

Gordy
June 27th 04, 03:09 AM
Hi all,

I am new to this group and just thought I would say hi to all those nice
people out there. I am a single dad living in Oxford, UK

--
Gordy....( Oxford, UK)

Website: http://wizzy.linksysnet.com
MSN:
Yahoo: wizzywizard65
ICQ: 302998200

--When Dreams And Day Unite--

June 28th 04, 02:09 AM
"Gordy" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to this group and just thought I would say hi to all those nice
> people out there. I am a single dad living in Oxford, UK
>
> --
> Gordy....( Oxford, UK)
>
> Website: http://wizzy.linksysnet.com
> MSN:
> Yahoo: wizzywizard65
> ICQ: 302998200
>
> --When Dreams And Day Unite--

Welcome Gordy.
Vicky, single mom to 8 and 10 y/o.

June 29th 04, 02:57 AM
"'Kate" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 03:09:53 +0100, "Gordy"
> >
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I am new to this group and just thought I would say hi to all those nice
> >people out there. I am a single dad living in Oxford, UK
>
> Hi Gordy,
> Welcome to the group. There are a number of single parents here who
> live in the UK or nearby.
>
> I'm 'Kate... three kids (14, 16, 25). Single parent since '98 and there
> seems to be no end in sight. I'm currently attending Grad school. Oh,
> and I'm not exactly nice but I answered anyway. :-)
>
> 'Kate

Oh Kate yer nice darnit!

Paul Griffiths
June 29th 04, 04:07 PM
"Gordy" > wrote in message

> Hi all,

Hi and welcome.

> I am new to this group and just thought I would say hi to all those nice
> people out there. I am a single dad living in Oxford, UK

Also a single dad and also in the UK.

Sorry it's short but time is an issue for me right now. More later I hope.

--
Paul Griffiths

June 30th 04, 03:29 AM
"Paul Griffiths" > wrote in message
> "Gordy" > wrote in message
>
> > Hi all,
>
> Hi and welcome.
>
> > I am new to this group and just thought I would say hi to all those nice
> > people out there. I am a single dad living in Oxford, UK
>
> Also a single dad and also in the UK.
>
> Sorry it's short but time is an issue for me right now. More later I hope.
>

> --
> Paul Griffiths

What that you are being 'short'.....::evil grin::

Paul Griffiths
June 30th 04, 11:27 PM
"V" > wrote in message
> "Paul Griffiths" > wrote in message
> > "Gordy" > wrote in message
> >
> > > I am new to this group and just thought I would say hi to all those
nice
> > > people out there. I am a single dad living in Oxford, UK
> >
> > Also a single dad and also in the UK.
> >
> > Sorry it's short but time is an issue for me right now. More later I
hope.

> What that you are being 'short'.....::evil grin::

Hmm...

--
Paul Griffiths

denanson
July 2nd 04, 10:15 PM
"Gordy" wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to this group and just thought I would say hi to all those nice
> people out there. I am a single dad living in Oxford, UK

Greetings from Ireland
Dennis, three boys

peter
July 4th 04, 09:10 AM
Hi, My first visit here. Hoping on sharing joys and problems with other
single parents.
Jane Northants ( 14 and 11 )

"denanson" <Dennis@Large .ie> wrote in message

> "Gordy" wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am new to this group and just thought I would say hi to all those nice
> > people out there. I am a single dad living in Oxford, UK
>

> Greetings from Ireland
> Dennis, three boys

xkatx
July 4th 04, 10:08 AM
"peter" > wrote in message
> Hi, My first visit here. Hoping on sharing joys and problems with other
> single parents.
> Jane Northants ( 14 and 11 )

Hi, from Canada.
Mind the top-posting ;)
Welcome, and best of luck! Stick around, no one bites that hard around
here!
~Kat, 2 boys, 3.5 and 4.5 yrs old.

<snipped due to top-posting... ;) How evil. lol)

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

xkatx
July 7th 04, 08:37 AM
"'Kate" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 09:08:51 GMT, "xkatx" >
> >
> >"peter" > wrote in message
> >> Hi, My first visit here. Hoping on sharing joys and problems with other
> >> single parents.
> >> Jane Northants ( 14 and 11 )
> >
> >Hi, from Canada.
> >Mind the top-posting ;)
> >Welcome, and best of luck! Stick around, no one bites that hard around
> >here!
> >~Kat, 2 boys, 3.5 and 4.5 yrs old.
> >
> ><snipped due to top-posting... ;) How evil. lol)
>
> Hi Kat! Nice to see you posting. I hope that means everything's fairly
> calm on the homefront at the moment.
>
> 'Kate

Well, for the time being, I hope...
Lots has happened, and now I've gotten my mind off it for a while with work,
and now going to Vegas! I can't wait. I feel so old now, actually, and
I've only been old for just under 2 hours :'(

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?