PDA

View Full Version : Hugs and cuddles

denanson
July 10th 04, 09:33 PM
Loads of hugs and cuddles today! Freddie returned from his week away in
London with my sister today. I have just tucked him in and sung his
favourite songs and we have each told each other how much we missed each
other :-)

Great to have my independant, self sufficient and intrepid son back from his
great adventure!

Dennis

July 11th 04, 01:18 AM
"denanson" <Dennis@Large .ie> wrote in message
> Loads of hugs and cuddles today! Freddie returned from his week away in
> London with my sister today. I have just tucked him in and sung his
> favourite songs and we have each told each other how much we missed each
> other :-)
>
> Great to have my independant, self sufficient and intrepid son back from his
> great adventure!
>
> Dennis

Glad he is safe and sound...
Hope you enjoyed a bit of a rest.

Joelle
July 11th 04, 01:06 PM
>Loads of hugs and cuddles today! Freddie returned from his week away in
>London with my sister today. I have just tucked him in and sung his
>favourite songs and we have each told each other how much we missed each
>other :-)

Aw...a week in the Big City for Freddy. He must be getting to be a big guy
now, how old is he anyway?

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle

denanson
July 12th 04, 07:05 PM
"Joelle" wrote in message

> Aw...a week in the Big City for Freddy. He must be getting to be a big
guy
> now, how old is he anyway?

Eight and a half, the half was whilst he was a way and his biggest brother
went around and made a big deal of it! He also made about 50 paper
aeroplanes for him which then litterd my sisters house for the rest of the
week! Freddie did pick them all up before he left though.

Dennis