PDA

View Full Version : newbie

Lynn
July 14th 04, 01:51 AM
Hi... I'm new here and would like to now if this site has regular
posters. I've been looking for someplace to "visit" on my down time!

CME
July 14th 04, 02:18 AM
"Lynn" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi... I'm new here and would like to now if this site has regular
> posters. I've been looking for someplace to "visit" on my down time!

Welcome from Alberta, Canada.

Christine
(Mom of 8 1/2 yr old twin boys)

Cele
July 14th 04, 07:16 AM
On 13 Jul 2004 17:51:41 -0700, (Lynn)
wrote:

>Hi... I'm new here and would like to now if this site has regular
>posters. I've been looking for someplace to "visit" on my down time!

Welcome from Western Canada. I'm Cele, daughters, 16.5 and 19. Nice to
meet you.

Cele

July 18th 04, 01:55 PM
"Lynn" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi... I'm new here and would like to now if this site has regular
> posters. I've been looking for someplace to "visit" on my down time!

Welcome Lynn.

xkatx
July 22nd 04, 07:01 AM
"Lynn" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi... I'm new here and would like to now if this site has regular
> posters. I've been looking for someplace to "visit" on my down time!

Ha. First one for me since I left, and even that one was a long time after
the ones before, but this will be a nice hello and welcome post, from
someone who's gotten lost over the last few months or so. Feel welcome, we
don't bite hard, even though I guess I can get carried away with biting ;)
Anyways, welcome, even though Christine beat me to the welcome from here.
Kat, 3.5 year old boy who is a monster.
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Elizabeth Brande
July 30th 04, 06:27 AM
Hi Lynn,

I'm new too! Mother of 2 girls (12 & 3) living in Melbourne Australia. Also
looking for somewhere to post on my downtime. Hope to get to know some of
you soon!

Liz

"Lynn" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi... I'm new here and would like to now if this site has regular
> posters. I've been looking for someplace to "visit" on my down time!

denanson
August 5th 04, 08:06 PM
"Elizabeth Brande" wrote in message

> I'm new too! Mother of 2 girls (12 & 3) living in Melbourne Australia.
Also
> looking for somewhere to post on my downtime. Hope to get to know some of
> you soon!

Greetings from Ireland.
My son and I were visiting Melbourne a couple of years ago!

Dennis

August 7th 04, 02:25 PM
I'm new too. Father of 3 kids. Girl 12, Boy 9, and girl 8.

--
DRC
"Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it." Norman
"Lynn" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi... I'm new here and would like to now if this site has regular
> posters. I've been looking for someplace to "visit" on my down time!

August 7th 04, 10:14 PM
Thank you, 'Kate

--
"'Kate" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 13:25:47 GMT, > wrote:
>
> >I'm new too. Father of 3 kids. Girl 12, Boy 9, and girl 8.
>
> Welcome.
>
> 'Kate

CME
August 8th 04, 10:45 AM
> wrote in message
> I'm new too. Father of 3 kids. Girl 12, Boy 9, and girl 8.
>

> --
> DRC
> "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it."
Norman
> Maclean.
> "Lynn" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Hi... I'm new here and would like to now if this site has regular
> > posters. I've been looking for someplace to "visit" on my down time!

Welcome to the group from Canada.

Christine
(Mother of twin boys age 8)

August 8th 04, 11:29 PM
--
"CME" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> > I'm new too. Father of 3 kids. Girl 12, Boy 9, and girl 8.
> >

> > --
> > DRC
> > "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it."
> Norman
> > Maclean.
> > "Lynn" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Hi... I'm new here and would like to now if this site has regular
> > > posters. I've been looking for someplace to "visit" on my down time!
> >

> Welcome to the group from Canada.
>
> Christine
> (Mother of twin boys age 8)

I too am from Canada. Northern New Brunswick.

denanson
August 11th 04, 09:32 PM
<dannycom wrote in message

> I'm new too. Father of 3 kids. Girl 12, Boy 9, and girl 8.

Greetings from Ireland.

Dennis, three boys