PDA

View Full Version : Message to 1st Wives..part 2

Gypsy0005
December 13th 03, 02:39 AM
Good news to report. Hubby's oldest son has called his dad.

He moved out of his mother's house 2 weeks ago and called his dad
yesterday...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US ALL! Told his dad he spent 2 weeks staring
at the phone trying to get up the nerve to call because he didn't think his dad
wanted to talk to him.

Being the crack detective squad that we are we have deduced that we were right
all along......guess who's mother was filling his head with LIES???!!! For
those of you in the cheap seats it was wife number 1.

OK....we're done gloating...the rest of the time will be spent reconnecting
with this young man and bringing him back into our family.

Hopefully some day his sister and younger brother will follow his lead and
learn that they have a dad that loves them very much.

How nice that we can share our lives with him.

Beware all the CP's that attempt to alienate. There is a special place in Hell
for you!

Bob Whiteside
December 13th 03, 07:11 PM
"Gypsy0005" > wrote in message
> Good news to report. Hubby's oldest son has called his dad.
>
> He moved out of his mother's house 2 weeks ago and called his dad
> yesterday...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US ALL! Told his dad he spent 2 weeks
staring
> at the phone trying to get up the nerve to call because he didn't think
his dad
> wanted to talk to him.
>
> Being the crack detective squad that we are we have deduced that we were
right
> all along......guess who's mother was filling his head with LIES???!!!
For
> those of you in the cheap seats it was wife number 1.
>
> OK....we're done gloating...the rest of the time will be spent
reconnecting
> with this young man and bringing him back into our family.
>
> Hopefully some day his sister and younger brother will follow his lead and
> learn that they have a dad that loves them very much.
>
> How nice that we can share our lives with him.
>
> Beware all the CP's that attempt to alienate. There is a special place in
Hell
> for you!

That's great news! The renewed communication link between the dad and his
son can be the conduit to get the message to the other two children that dad
is different than what they have heard. If the young man gets to know his
dad well, he can relay what he learns back to his sister and brother and mom
#1 can't control that from happening.

You might want to brush up on Parental Alienation Syndrome and have a very
frank conversation with the young man about how lots of mothers, not just
his, do some pretty mean and nasty things to drive a wedge between children
and their fathers.

Bob Whiteside
December 13th 03, 07:11 PM

#1 can't control that from happening.

You might want to brush up on Parental Alienation Syndrome and have a very
frank conversation with the young man about how lots of mothers, not just
his, do some pretty mean and nasty things to drive a wedge between children
and their fathers.

AZ Astrea
December 14th 03, 08:43 AM
"Gypsy0005" > wrote in message
> Good news to report. Hubby's oldest son has called his dad.
>
> He moved out of his mother's house 2 weeks ago and called his dad
> yesterday...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US ALL! Told his dad he spent 2 weeks
staring
> at the phone trying to get up the nerve to call because he didn't think
his dad
> wanted to talk to him.
>
> Being the crack detective squad that we are we have deduced that we were
right
> all along......guess who's mother was filling his head with LIES???!!!
For
> those of you in the cheap seats it was wife number 1.
>
> OK....we're done gloating...the rest of the time will be spent
reconnecting
> with this young man and bringing him back into our family.
>
> Hopefully some day his sister and younger brother will follow his lead and
> learn that they have a dad that loves them very much.
>
> How nice that we can share our lives with him.
>
> Beware all the CP's that attempt to alienate. There is a special place in
Hell
> for you!
---------------
That's great news!! I sure hope everything works out well for you. In our
case the PAS was too bad and there just didn't seem to be anything we could
do. I hope it all works out for you.

~AZ~

AZ Astrea
December 14th 03, 08:43 AM

---------------
That's great news!! I sure hope everything works out well for you. In our
case the PAS was too bad and there just didn't seem to be anything we could
do. I hope it all works out for you.

~AZ~

Gini
December 14th 03, 01:59 PM
"AZ Astrea" > wrote in message

> "Gypsy0005" > wrote in message
> > Good news to report. Hubby's oldest son has called his dad.
> >
> > He moved out of his mother's house 2 weeks ago and called his dad
> > yesterday...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US ALL! Told his dad he spent 2 weeks
> staring
> > at the phone trying to get up the nerve to call because he didn't think
> his dad
> > wanted to talk to him.
> >
> > Being the crack detective squad that we are we have deduced that we were
> right
> > all along......guess who's mother was filling his head with LIES???!!!
> For
> > those of you in the cheap seats it was wife number 1.
> >
> > OK....we're done gloating...the rest of the time will be spent
> reconnecting
> > with this young man and bringing him back into our family.
> >
> > Hopefully some day his sister and younger brother will follow his lead
and
> > learn that they have a dad that loves them very much.
> >
> > How nice that we can share our lives with him.
> >
> > Beware all the CP's that attempt to alienate. There is a special place
in
> Hell
> > for you!
> ---------------
> That's great news!! I sure hope everything works out well for you. In
our
> case the PAS was too bad and there just didn't seem to be anything we
could
> do. I hope it all works out for you.
>
> ~AZ~
==
Having raised a few kids, I can tell you that PAS may/may not be the crux of
your stepdaughter's problems. Kids are crazy in their teen years anyway.
Don't count
her out, yet. She might be back when she "grows up."
==
==

Gini
December 14th 03, 01:59 PM
"AZ Astrea" > wrote in message

> "Gypsy0005" > wrote in message
> > Good news to report. Hubby's oldest son has called his dad.
> >
> > He moved out of his mother's house 2 weeks ago and called his dad
> > yesterday...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US ALL! Told his dad he spent 2 weeks
> staring
> > at the phone trying to get up the nerve to call because he didn't think
> his dad
> > wanted to talk to him.
> >
> > Being the crack detective squad that we are we have deduced that we were
> right
> > all along......guess who's mother was filling his head with LIES???!!!
> For
> > those of you in the cheap seats it was wife number 1.
> >
> > OK....we're done gloating...the rest of the time will be spent
> reconnecting
> > with this young man and bringing him back into our family.
> >
> > Hopefully some day his sister and younger brother will follow his lead
and
> > learn that they have a dad that loves them very much.
> >
> > How nice that we can share our lives with him.
> >
> > Beware all the CP's that attempt to alienate. There is a special place
in
> Hell
> > for you!
> ---------------
> That's great news!! I sure hope everything works out well for you. In
our
> case the PAS was too bad and there just didn't seem to be anything we
could
> do. I hope it all works out for you.
>
> ~AZ~
==
Having raised a few kids, I can tell you that PAS may/may not be the crux of
your stepdaughter's problems. Kids are crazy in their teen years anyway.
Don't count
her out, yet. She might be back when she "grows up."
==
==

Kenneth S.
December 14th 03, 02:48 PM
Gini wrote:

> "AZ Astrea" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Gypsy0005" > wrote in message
> > > Good news to report. Hubby's oldest son has called his dad.
> > >
> > > He moved out of his mother's house 2 weeks ago and called his dad
> > > yesterday...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US ALL! Told his dad he spent 2 weeks
> > staring
> > > at the phone trying to get up the nerve to call because he didn't think
> > his dad
> > > wanted to talk to him.
> > >
> > > Being the crack detective squad that we are we have deduced that we were
> > right
> > > all along......guess who's mother was filling his head with LIES???!!!
> > For
> > > those of you in the cheap seats it was wife number 1.
> > >
> > > OK....we're done gloating...the rest of the time will be spent
> > reconnecting
> > > with this young man and bringing him back into our family.
> > >
> > > Hopefully some day his sister and younger brother will follow his lead
> and
> > > learn that they have a dad that loves them very much.
> > >
> > > How nice that we can share our lives with him.
> > >
> > > Beware all the CP's that attempt to alienate. There is a special place
> in
> > Hell
> > > for you!
> > ---------------
> > That's great news!! I sure hope everything works out well for you. In
> our
> > case the PAS was too bad and there just didn't seem to be anything we
> could
> > do. I hope it all works out for you.
> >
> > ~AZ~
> ==
> Having raised a few kids, I can tell you that PAS may/may not be the crux of
> your stepdaughter's problems. Kids are crazy in their teen years anyway.
> Don't count
> her out, yet. She might be back when she "grows up."
> ==

As someone with a 26 year-old daughter who grew up in her mother's
custody, I would endorse the above sentiments.

Kenneth S.
December 14th 03, 02:48 PM
Gini wrote:

> "AZ Astrea" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Gypsy0005" > wrote in message
> > > Good news to report. Hubby's oldest son has called his dad.
> > >
> > > He moved out of his mother's house 2 weeks ago and called his dad
> > > yesterday...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US ALL! Told his dad he spent 2 weeks
> > staring
> > > at the phone trying to get up the nerve to call because he didn't think
> > his dad
> > > wanted to talk to him.
> > >
> > > Being the crack detective squad that we are we have deduced that we were
> > right
> > > all along......guess who's mother was filling his head with LIES???!!!
> > For
> > > those of you in the cheap seats it was wife number 1.
> > >
> > > OK....we're done gloating...the rest of the time will be spent
> > reconnecting
> > > with this young man and bringing him back into our family.
> > >
> > > Hopefully some day his sister and younger brother will follow his lead
> and
> > > learn that they have a dad that loves them very much.
> > >
> > > How nice that we can share our lives with him.
> > >
> > > Beware all the CP's that attempt to alienate. There is a special place
> in
> > Hell
> > > for you!
> > ---------------
> > That's great news!! I sure hope everything works out well for you. In
> our
> > case the PAS was too bad and there just didn't seem to be anything we
> could
> > do. I hope it all works out for you.
> >
> > ~AZ~
> ==
> Having raised a few kids, I can tell you that PAS may/may not be the crux of
> your stepdaughter's problems. Kids are crazy in their teen years anyway.
> Don't count
> her out, yet. She might be back when she "grows up."
> ==

As someone with a 26 year-old daughter who grew up in her mother's
custody, I would endorse the above sentiments.

AZ Astrea
December 15th 03, 10:20 AM
"Gini" > wrote in message

> "AZ Astrea" > wrote in message
snip
> > ---------------
> > That's great news!! I sure hope everything works out well for you. In
> our
> > case the PAS was too bad and there just didn't seem to be anything we
> could
> > do. I hope it all works out for you.
> >
> > ~AZ~
> ==
> Having raised a few kids, I can tell you that PAS may/may not be the crux
of
> your stepdaughter's problems. Kids are crazy in their teen years anyway.
> Don't count
> her out, yet. She might be back when she "grows up."
> ==
---------------------
That would be wonderful but I won't hold my breath. Her mother has had six
years to poison her mind. Not to mention just the pain and confusion the
whole thing caused which she uses as an excuse to date men 25 to 30 years
older than herself, for money.
They say that kids of divorce have huge problems so I think kids suffering
from PAS are likely to have even greater difficulties. I believe she will
drop out of high school and be pregnant and on welfare by the time she's 20.
I know that sounds awful but everything she's doing has her headed that way.

I really hope I'm proved wrong. Nothing would make me or her Dad happier.
But I'm not holding my breath.

~AZ~

> ==

AZ Astrea