PDA

View Full Version : Visitation rights solicitation

Chris
December 22nd 03, 09:58 AM
http://www.nolawyer.com/ntsecure/securecc.html

This is a site that emailed a solicitation to me. Probably just spam. I
noticed that it is NOT a secure site! Any comments?

The Truth About Hirschfeld
December 22nd 03, 10:00 PM
>In alt.child-support "Chris" > wrote:

>http://www.nolawyer.com/ntsecure/securecc.html
>
>This is a site that emailed a solicitation to me. Probably just spam. I
>noticed that it is NOT a secure site! Any comments?

Bob Hirschfeld is a well-known spamming shyster, presently hiding in
Mexico to avoid confronting angry ex-clients.

http://www.geocities.com/hirschfeldtruth/