PDA

View Full Version : Thailand Report

Nichi
January 3rd 04, 09:40 AM
1.03.2004

First of all, thank you for taking interest in downloading this message,
and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all. This is my first time taking interest in
newsgroups, so if this seems peculiar or out of place, then I do
apologize for the inconvenience that I may have caused you.

For several years now my family has built and privately funded a small
home for the abandoned hill tribe children from Burma and Thailand.
These children are left at the mercy of the local government, which has
very little knowledge or the capital to fund children of such needs. One
reason being that the vast majority of this region is poverty stricken.

To make this short, I am asking on behalf of these children for your
assistance. These children do not have any family and need your help.
You would be amazed what $1 can do to a child's spirit, especially in
this country. Please send a donation to: Jungle King Children's Fund,
C/O Bruce Anderson, 21/2 Moo 13, T.Baan Mae, A. Sanpatong, Chiang Mai,
50120 THAILAND.

If it is more convenient for you as it is for us, please PayPal your
donations to .

Follow this link to view images of the children at Bang Daeng Village:
http://www.clubphoto.com/reward.php?id=1900800&mid=members19_bruce785295&pwd=aa3b
<http://www.clubphoto.com/reward.php?id=1900800&mid=members19_bruce785295&pwd=aa3b>