PDA

View Full Version : please help me if you can

Johnathan
January 14th 04, 01:37 PM
My wife got a order of protection so I can't go into the main part of
the house but I can still go into the first floor of the house.

After getting the order of protection my wife had her mom and dad move
into my part of the house. I hear a lot of fighting??

What can I do?? We have 3 kids?? Can she let them move in?? can I get
them out??

paleryder
January 14th 04, 04:51 PM
I strongly recommend that you retain an attorney in your locality familiar
with your local laws and practices. Don't waste time on a newsgroup about
this, you are about to be screwed.
"Johnathan" > wrote in message
om...
> My wife got a order of protection so I can't go into the main part of
> the house but I can still go into the first floor of the house.
>
> After getting the order of protection my wife had her mom and dad move
> into my part of the house. I hear a lot of fighting??
>
> What can I do?? We have 3 kids?? Can she let them move in?? can I get
> them out??

paleryder
January 14th 04, 04:51 PM
I strongly recommend that you retain an attorney in your locality familiar
with your local laws and practices. Don't waste time on a newsgroup about
this, you are about to be screwed.
"Johnathan" > wrote in message
om...
> My wife got a order of protection so I can't go into the main part of
> the house but I can still go into the first floor of the house.
>
> After getting the order of protection my wife had her mom and dad move
> into my part of the house. I hear a lot of fighting??
>
> What can I do?? We have 3 kids?? Can she let them move in?? can I get
> them out??

Gini
January 14th 04, 05:06 PM
"Johnathan" > wrote in message
om...
> My wife got a order of protection so I can't go into the main part of
> the house but I can still go into the first floor of the house.
>
> After getting the order of protection my wife had her mom and dad move
> into my part of the house. I hear a lot of fighting??
>
> What can I do?? We have 3 kids?? Can she let them move in?? can I get
> them out??
==
Are you listed as an owner/co-owner on the deed? Are her parents?
==

Gini
January 14th 04, 05:06 PM
"Johnathan" > wrote in message
om...
> My wife got a order of protection so I can't go into the main part of
> the house but I can still go into the first floor of the house.
>
> After getting the order of protection my wife had her mom and dad move
> into my part of the house. I hear a lot of fighting??
>
> What can I do?? We have 3 kids?? Can she let them move in?? can I get
> them out??
==