PDA

View Full Version : Re: ANTN #188 - COMMIES, DOPERS, LOSERS, WINNERS

R. Steve Walz
July 30th 03, 04:15 AM
Catalina Thunders wrote:

> Why do you try to engage in debating with someone
> who's (no offense, LV) obviously stubborn & set in
> his political beliefs? Do you think you'll change
> his mind?
>
> Isn't the fact that we're ALLOWED to disagree one
> of our most valuable freedoms in the U.S.A.?
>
> Don't get me wrong, I'm not a right-winger (or
> left either), but why do the very people who
> promote themselves to be the big champions of
> human rights (lefties) always try to silence those
> who don't agree with them?
>
> Ironic, I think...
-----------------------
Nope, defense of liberty.

The only freedom we cannot allow is the "freedom"
to suppress the freedom of the rest of us.

The speech that MUST be forbidden is advocacy
of oppressing others.

Seems ironic, but isn't.
Makes perfect sense, take them and kill them immediately.

> Btw,I don't have to be a leftist to see that
> Dubya's reign is a tragic joke.
--------------
No but it helps.

> I don't have to be a rightist to see that Gray
> Daze's governorship of CA is totally screwed.
--------------------
You have NO idea what you're talking about.
Gray Davis has NO "high crimes", not even any decisions that
are controversial in a real way, he is "guilty" ONLY of being
a liberal democrat in a state where Liberal Democratic social
policies are POPULAR, and where the rich rightist Republicans
KNOW that they HAVE NO WAY TO WIN THE GOVERNORSHIP OR THE STATE
HOUSE ANYMORE, because Liberal Democrats have a total lock on
it, so they figure they have no credibility to lose, and are
trying to wage war-by-recall for NOTHING but partisan reasons,
nothing more. They found a loophole in the form of the recall
law that allows a tiny rich minority to paralyze the state and
dominate the media in an attempt to take power in what, only
7 MONTHS after Gray Davis' re-election, can only be seen as an
attempt at a totally dishonest and disingenuous coup d'etat!!

As has been said by most major newspapers in California:
EVERTHING at ALL controversial that Gray Davis has done would
have been ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED of ANY governor of ANY party,
unless they were ACTUALLY AND STUBBORNLY MALFEASANT!!

The effort to recall Davis is strictly an exercise in
cyunical disingenuous lying, and flies in the face of
all well-understood truth about the energy and financial
situations in California that were ACTUALLY ENGINEERED by
Republicans in other states and in southern California.

> A little common sense & independant thought could
> go a long way here, if only more people had it in 'em.
>
> Just my $.02!
>
> Cat
-----------------
Now you only need a brain.
Steve

> [...]
> >>over the place? Maybe there should be 50 brown turds instead
> >>of stars."
> >>- Elvis Paisley >, 08/14/02
> >

> > Explanation: Well, what is MORE important? An American flag manufacured in
> > slave labor China or our country - the landmass we inhabit, the resouces in
> > it, the air we breathe? Are we to be reckless with these resources and
> > consume them into extinction?
> >

> >>"My agenda was, is and will be to try to keep AGA ON topic..."
> >> - Blumb the Dumb >, 10/02/02 -
> >

> > Explanation: This is where Willy U. Maroon perverts the original meaning by
> > simply removing two words at the end of the sentence. The two words were,
> > "within reason".
> >

> >>"Moronic toads like you without cerebral capability have
> >>never discussed anything of value here which proves you
> >>stupidity is incapable of recognizing intelligence."
> >>- Elvis Paisley >, 01/09/03
> >

> > Explanation: This sentence simply contained one typo.
> > The second word "you" was supposed to be "your".
> > Willie U. Maroon has typos too in some of his statements, but it's ok with
> > him since he's such slutty weasel and his ass kissers don't care if their
> > heewo also makes mistakes.
> >

> >>"Communism in itself, in it's true concept is not a bad thing."
> >> - Elvis Paisley >,
> >
> > 01/18/03 -
> >
> > Explanation: Read the dictionary definition: A system in which goods are
> > owned in common and are available to all as needed. This is generally how a
> > small commune or community or co-op operates. It's even an example of a
> > profit sharing corporation. It is not to imply or state that the
> > totalitarian style of Cuba or the former Soviet Union or China versions are
> > practical or approved of by the author of the post.
> >

> >>"In fact, the more I'm plonked, the less brainwashed
> >> I have to have to argue with."
> >>-Elvis Paisley > 02/08/03-
> >

> > Explanation: The word "idiots" was mistakenly left out after the word
> > "brainwashed". That was simply an oversight of the author and is the
> > equivalent of a typo.
> >
> > > "I was about to bother to point out all the fallacies
> >
> >>and doublespeak in your writing along with your
> >>misconceptions about me and the so-called majority
> >>of morons' magnanimous hypocrisy you prescribe to,
> >> but you won't remove your blinders."
> >>-Elvis Paisley > 03/26/03-
> >

> > Apologies for a badly worded expression. It should've been written as
> > follows: "I was about to bother to point out all the fallacies and
> > doublespeak in your writings and the so-called majority of morons'
> > magnanimous hypocrisy you prescibe to, not to mention your misconceptions
> > about me, but you won't remove your blinders."
> >

> >>"I'd rather be full of beer than full of **** like
> >> you and your new assbite buddy Lulu Pooplips."
> >>- Elmis Paimesly > 04/04/03 -
> >

> > This is still the author's preference.
> >

> >>"I'd also prefer to have a few beers now and then
> >>instead of being a closed-minded killfiling toady

Lord Valve
July 31st 03, 08:41 AM
R. Steve Walz wrote:

> Lord Valve wrote:
> >
> > R. Steve Walz drooled:

> > > --------------------
> > > You have NO idea what you're talking about.
> > > Gray Davis has NO "high crimes", not even any decisions that
> > > are controversial in a real way, he is "guilty" ONLY of being
> > > a liberal democrat in a state where Liberal Democratic social
> > > policies are POPULAR, and where the rich rightist Republicans
> > > KNOW that they HAVE NO WAY TO WIN THE GOVERNORSHIP OR THE STATE
> > > HOUSE ANYMORE, because Liberal Democrats have a total lock on
> > > it, so they figure they have no credibility to lose, and are
> > > trying to wage war-by-recall for NOTHING but partisan reasons,
> > > nothing more. They found a loophole in the form of the recall
> > > law that allows a tiny rich minority to paralyze the state and
> > > dominate the media in an attempt to take power in what, only
> > > 7 MONTHS after Gray Davis' re-election, can only be seen as an
> > > attempt at a totally dishonest and disingenuous coup d'etat!!
> >
> > You're a ****ing idioit.
> > LV
> --------------
> You obviously have no ability to respond to a single thing I said.
>
> You believe the **** that's in your head for NOTHING!
> Steve

Hmmm, lemme see...my dog walks into the room and farts.
Should I debate with her? **** no - it's just a dogfart.
Smells bad, but it doesn't mean much.

And so it goes.

Lord Valve
American

R. Steve Walz
July 31st 03, 10:00 AM
Lord Valve wrote:

> R. Steve Walz wrote:
>
> > Lord Valve wrote:
> > >
> > > R. Steve Walz drooled:

> > > You're a ****ing idioit.
> > > LV
> > --------------
> > You obviously have no ability to respond to a single thing I said.
> >
> > You believe the **** that's in your head for NOTHING!
> > Steve
>
> Hmmm, lemme see...my dog walks into the room and farts.
> Should I debate with her? **** no - it's just a dogfart.
> Smells bad, but it doesn't mean much.
>
> And so it goes.
>
> Lord Valve