PDA

View Full Version : Birthday sept 12 2001

Marc Zoma
July 31st 03, 10:41 AM
Hi, my daughter Iulia Paula who is the light of our life is born on
september 12th 2001. I'm looking for children who were born on the
same day. I would like to make a list of them. Please supply Name,
familyname, day and hour of birth, birthplace and country. Thanks a
Lot!

Marc/

Tom P
July 31st 03, 03:22 PM
I was just thinking the same thing. What an odd request!
"iphigenia" > wrote in message
> Marc Zoma wrote:
> >> Please supply Name,
> >> familyname, day and hour of birth, birthplace and country.
>
> Riiiiiight. Because you just want to have a list of all that very detailed
> information about complete strangers.. Certainly you wouldn't want to
engage
> in anything illegal.
>
> --
> iphigenia
> www.tristyn.net

Astromum
July 31st 03, 07:01 PM
Tom P wrote:
> I was just thinking the same thing. What an odd request!

He lists a Dutch e-mail address. Dutch are weird people ;)

--
-- Ilse, who's suddenly no longer Dutch..

mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)
TTC #2
"What's the use of brains if you are a girl?"
Aletta Jacobs, first Dutch woman to receive a PhD

Nic
August 4th 03, 09:24 AM
Joe bloggs
"Marc Zoma" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi, my daughter Iulia Paula who is the light of our life is born on
> september 12th 2001. I'm looking for children who were born on the
> same day. I would like to make a list of them. Please supply Name,
> familyname, day and hour of birth, birthplace and country. Thanks a
> Lot!

hmmmm lets see...
name.... Joe
familyname.... bloggs
day and hour... you already know the day and hour was in the morning
birthplace....at home
Country.... right there, you know the one between australia and america.....
that small island near the middle of the larger one !

bank account info ? sure... anything else you would like ? LOL

Joe bloggs

> Marc/

Waterloo
August 4th 03, 12:25 PM
"Nic" <nlmilesatoptushomedotcomdotaunospam> wrote in message
u...
> Joe bloggs
> "Marc Zoma" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Hi, my daughter Iulia Paula who is the light of our life is born on
> > september 12th 2001. I'm looking for children who were born on the
> > same day. I would like to make a list of them. Please supply Name,
> > familyname, day and hour of birth, birthplace and country. Thanks a
> > Lot!
>
> hmmmm lets see...
> name.... Joe
> familyname.... bloggs
> day and hour... you already know the day and hour was in the morning
> birthplace....at home
> Country.... right there, you know the one between australia and
america.....
> that small island near the middle of the larger one !
>
> bank account info ? sure... anything else you would like ? LOL
>
> Joe bloggs
>

> > Marc/

i think that is a nice idea...

anyone born 25 may 2000 or 4 sep 02 let me know