PDA

View Full Version : Re: yes, Joe has it all in a book

Shockwave Rider Clause
August 1st 03, 06:07 PM
Spanky The Thunder Chicken > wrote in
:

> It seems that on 30 Jul 2003, the number one hit in Croatia was
> "news:Xns93C8EDE46F796spamspamspamspamspam@bedoper. com" (by Slurms
> McKenzie). It was a catchy little ditty that went like this:
>
>> Spanky The Thunder Chicken > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> It seems that on 30 Jul 2003, the number one hit in Croatia was
>>> "news:Xns93C8A95C18C70spamspamspamspamspam@bedoper. com" (by
>>> Slurms McKenzie). It was a catchy little ditty that went like
>>> this:

>>> I'll see your Paladin Press, with their alleged CIA backing, and
>>> raise you a McGraw-Hill, what is publicly traded, and might well
>>> be responsible for some formative decisions made in many
>>> children's lives, therefor resulting in some form of control over
>>> their lives as adults.
>>>

>> Oh, that is ****ing perverse.
>>
>> Almost as perverse as the Frog and Toad parody book I'm working
>> on.
>
> I *LOVED* Frog and Toad! From my formative years, I've always taken
> the lesson of the "To Do Today" list story with me...
>
> Never make a To Do Today list!
>
> Are you parodying that story?

Toad leads an unsuspecting from into the woods and kills him to cover up
their homosexual liasons.

So, yes.

--
Can I borrow a feeling?
http://www.mp3.com/gortician

Bass for your anus:
http://www.mp3.com/manticore
http://www.mp3.com/meterversusyard
http://www.mp3.com/highc
http://www.mp3.com/measurerecs.

"[The artwork of Andrew Penland] is REAL...what I mean by "real" is that
it made NEW THOUGHTS occur in my head, which would have never otherwise
occurred." --Full Force Frank