PDA

View Full Version : Off to school

Tiffany
September 1st 04, 01:02 PM
Yeah.... school is back!!! NO more.... "I'm BORED!!!" (Well, except on the
weekends)

Tiff

Paul Griffiths
September 1st 04, 03:56 PM
"Tiffany" > wrote in message

> Yeah.... school is back!!! NO more.... "I'm BORED!!!" (Well, except on
the
> weekends)

I started today too. Luckily today and tomorrow are training days. Then on
Friday I get the immense pleasure of welcoming my nice, new class of Year 7
kids. Hmm...

Pete, on the other hand, doesn't start back until Monday. Jammy so and so.

--
Paul Griffiths

Cele
September 2nd 04, 08:05 AM
On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 15:56:55 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
> claimed:

>"Tiffany" > wrote in message
>
>> Yeah.... school is back!!! NO more.... "I'm BORED!!!" (Well, except on
>the
>> weekends)
>
>I started today too. Luckily today and tomorrow are training days. Then on
>Friday I get the immense pleasure of welcoming my nice, new class of Year 7
>kids. Hmm...
>
>Pete, on the other hand, doesn't start back until Monday. Jammy so and so.

I've been at it since the second week of August. Sort of.
When I wasn't being distracted.

But our kids are back on Tuesday.

And T is back on Tuesday. And it's her final year!!
Hooray!!!! I don't know who'll be more relieved when she
graduates: her, or me.

Hard to believe my baby's almost done.

[singing, dancing, throwing flower petals]

Cele

Paul Griffiths
September 2nd 04, 03:10 PM
"Cele" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 15:56:55 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
> > claimed:
> >"Tiffany" > wrote in message
> >
> >> Yeah.... school is back!!! NO more.... "I'm BORED!!!" (Well, except on
> >> the weekends)
> >
> >I started today too. Luckily today and tomorrow are training days. Then
on
> >Friday I get the immense pleasure of welcoming my nice, new class of Year
7
> >kids. Hmm...
> >
> >Pete, on the other hand, doesn't start back until Monday. Jammy so and
so.

> I've been at it since the second week of August. Sort of.

Hmm...

> When I wasn't being distracted.

Oh yes? Do tell.

> But our kids are back on Tuesday.

Phew?

> And T is back on Tuesday. And it's her final year!!
> Hooray!!!!

:-))

> I don't know who'll be more relieved when she graduates: her, or me.

That's an easy one, the answer is me.

> Hard to believe my baby's almost done.

Not done until she's out of your house and settled, surely?

> [singing, dancing, throwing flower petals]

Mad, quite mad...

Oh and very, very lovely of course.

--
Paul Griffiths

Cele
September 3rd 04, 06:27 AM
On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:10:02 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
> wrote:

>"Cele" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 15:56:55 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
>> > claimed:

>> >I started today too. Luckily today and tomorrow are training days. Then
>on
>> >Friday I get the immense pleasure of welcoming my nice, new class of Year
>7
>> >kids. Hmm...
>> >
>> >Pete, on the other hand, doesn't start back until Monday. Jammy so and
>so.
>>
>> I've been at it since the second week of August. Sort of.
>
>Hmm...

Yes. Well.

>> When I wasn't being distracted.
>
>Oh yes? Do tell.

Somebody kept wanting to go on bike rides, and for a pint, and
camping, and things like that. :-)

>> But our kids are back on Tuesday.
>
>Phew?

Damn straight. ;-)

>> And T is back on Tuesday. And it's her final year!!
>> Hooray!!!!
>
>:-))
>
>> I don't know who'll be more relieved when she graduates: her, or me.
>
>That's an easy one, the answer is me.

Wow. It's hard to imagine you being happier than *we* are, when T
graduates! But thanks....LOL

>> Hard to believe my baby's almost done.
>
>Not done until she's out of your house and settled, surely?

Well, of course, while she's at the prom, I'm having the locks
change......

(not really, before the flamethrowers come out)

>> [singing, dancing, throwing flower petals]
>
>Mad, quite mad...

But of course. Completely clinical.

>Oh and very, very lovely of course.

Awwwww.

I had no idea you were so fond of flower petals!

Cele

Paul Griffiths
September 3rd 04, 10:40 PM
"Cele" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:10:02 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
> > wrote:
> >"Cele" > wrote in message
> >> On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 15:56:55 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"

<snip>

> >> I've been at it since the second week of August. Sort of.
> >
> >Hmm...
>
> Yes. Well.

Spit it out woman. If you have something to say that is.

What a *******. Anyone we know?

> >> But our kids are back on Tuesday.
> >
> >Phew?
>
> Damn straight. ;-)

LOL Counting the hours yet?

> >> And T is back on Tuesday. And it's her final year!!
> >> Hooray!!!!
> >
> >:-))
> >
> >> I don't know who'll be more relieved when she graduates: her, or me.
> >
> >That's an easy one, the answer is me.
>
> Wow. It's hard to imagine you being happier than *we* are, when T
> graduates! But thanks....LOL

No problem, I'm nothing if not helpful.

> >> Hard to believe my baby's almost done.
> >
> >Not done until she's out of your house and settled, surely?
>
> Well, of course, while she's at the prom, I'm having the locks
> change......

Sensible.

> (not really, before the flamethrowers come out)

Flamethrowers?

> >> [singing, dancing, throwing flower petals]
> >
> >Mad, quite mad...
>
> But of course. Completely clinical.

Me, I'm more reactive.

> >Oh and very, very lovely of course.
>
> Awwwww.

I couldn't help myself. I was overwhelmed.

> I had no idea you were so fond of flower petals!

Umm...

--
Paul Griffiths

Cele
September 4th 04, 12:26 AM
On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 22:40:08 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
> wrote:

>"Cele" > wrote in message
>> On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:10:02 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
>> > wrote:
>
><snip>

>and

>> >Hmm...
>>
>> Yes. Well.
>
>Spit it out woman. If you have something to say that is.

Paaaaaaaaaa-toooooeyy!
[sunflower seeds falling to the ground]

>> >Oh yes? Do tell.
>>
>> Somebody kept wanting to go on bike rides, and for a pint, and
>> camping, and things like that. :-)
>
>What a *******. Anyone we know?

Actually, when I called this guy a *******, he agreed. At least he's
self aware. I don't know how well *you* know him, but you might, he's
from Swansea, as it happens....

>> >Phew?
>>
>> Damn straight. ;-)
>
>LOL Counting the hours yet?

To the end, not the beginning. LOL

>> >:-))

>> >That's an easy one, the answer is me.
>>
>> Wow. It's hard to imagine you being happier than *we* are, when T
>> graduates! But thanks....LOL
>
>No problem, I'm nothing if not helpful.

And you're *so* many things....at least according to the rumours.....

>> >Not done until she's out of your house and settled, surely?
>>
>> Well, of course, while she's at the prom, I'm having the locks
>> change......
>
>Sensible.

And speedy!

>> (not really, before the flamethrowers come out)
>
>Flamethrowers?

For the flames.....oh wait, just a minute. I'm in Vancouver. It'd be
Christine and Kat who would know about the Flames. Here, it's the
Canucks.

>> >Mad, quite mad...
>>
>> But of course. Completely clinical.
>
>Me, I'm more reactive.

More than what?

>> >Oh and very, very lovely of course.
>>
>> Awwwww.
>
>I couldn't help myself. I was overwhelmed.

I'll help you. :-)

>> I had no idea you were so fond of flower petals!
>
>Umm...

Yessss?

Cele

Paul Griffiths
September 5th 04, 04:21 PM
"Cele" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 22:40:08 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
> > wrote:
> >"Cele" > wrote in message

<snip>

> >> Yes. Well.
> >
> >Spit it out woman. If you have something to say that is.
>
> Paaaaaaaaaa-toooooeyy!
> [sunflower seeds falling to the ground]

What a delicately drawn image. Not at all attractive, of course, but very
well crafted.

> >> Somebody kept wanting to go on bike rides, and for a pint, and
> >> camping, and things like that. :-)
> >
> >What a *******. Anyone we know?
>
> Actually, when I called this guy a *******, he agreed. At least he's
> self aware. I don't know how well *you* know him, but you might, he's
> from Swansea, as it happens....

A "Jack" then? Yeah, they're all a bit that way or so I'm lead to believe.
Selfish and arrogant to a man. Chauvinistic most of them and usually not
even slightly PC.

[RE: Start of school]

> >> Damn straight. ;-)
> >
> >LOL Counting the hours yet?
>
> To the end, not the beginning. LOL

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm hoping Christmas will be a particularly
good one this year. Still totally clueless about presents as yet though.
Hopefully inspiration will strike soonish.

[Re: T graduating]

> >> Wow. It's hard to imagine you being happier than *we* are, when T
> >> graduates! But thanks....LOL
> >
> >No problem, I'm nothing if not helpful.
>
> And you're *so* many things....at least according to the rumours.....

Hmm...

Rumours you say?

Any of them good?

<snip>

> >> Awwwww.
> >
> >I couldn't help myself. I was overwhelmed.
>
> I'll help you. :-)

I'm counting on it. I'll return the favour of course. :-)

--
Paul Griffiths