PDA

View Full Version : Olivia is here !

Samantha C.
September 12th 04, 07:11 AM
I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
inches long .

She wasn't due until October 5th .

Complete details to follow soon :)

Samantha Covey,
Oklahoma

Mary S.
September 12th 04, 04:51 PM
Samantha C. wrote:
> I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
> via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
> inches long .

Congratulations, and welcome, baby Olivia!

Mary S.

Mary W.
September 12th 04, 05:07 PM
Samantha C. wrote:
> I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
> via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
> inches long .
>
> She wasn't due until October 5th .
>
> Complete details to follow soon :)

Congrats and welcome baby Olivia!

Mary W.

Vicky Bilaniuk
September 12th 04, 06:14 PM
Samantha C. wrote:

> I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
> via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
> inches long .
>
> She wasn't due until October 5th .
>
> Complete details to follow soon :)
>
> Samantha Covey,
> Oklahoma

Wow, congrats!

Hillary Israeli
September 12th 04, 08:02 PM
In >,
Samantha C. > wrote:

*I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
*via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
*inches long .

That's my son's birthday.

*
*She wasn't due until October 5th .

an 8 lb 36 weeker?? Am I calculating correctly?

--
Hillary Israeli, VMD
Lafayette Hill/PA/USA/Earth

Tori M.
September 12th 04, 08:50 PM
"Hillary Israeli" > wrote in message
> In >,
> Samantha C. > wrote:
>
> *I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
> *via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
> *inches long .
>
> That's my son's birthday.
>
> *
> *She wasn't due until October 5th .
>
> an 8 lb 36 weeker?? Am I calculating correctly?
yup that is about right.. no more then 37 weeks.. I am 35 weeks today due
Oct 17.. that is a good sized baby!
imagine the ful term size.. that would be what? almost 10 right?

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier due 10/17/04

emilymr
September 12th 04, 09:49 PM
whee, congratulations!!! :)

Emily

Jamie Clark
September 12th 04, 10:38 PM
Congrats on the safe arrival of your baby girl.

Are you or dh fans of anime, or was that just a coincidence?
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://www.geocities.com/clarkadopt2004/

"Samantha C." > wrote in message
>I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
> via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
> inches long .
>
> She wasn't due until October 5th .
>
> Complete details to follow soon :)
>
> Samantha Covey,
> Oklahoma

Not My Real Name
September 13th 04, 12:04 AM
Congratulations!

--
-Sara:)
Mommy to DD, 2 1/2

"Samantha C." > wrote in message
>I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
> via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
> inches long .
>
> She wasn't due until October 5th .
>
> Complete details to follow soon :)
>
> Samantha Covey,
> Oklahoma

Unadulterated Me
September 13th 04, 12:22 AM
Tori M. wrote:

> "Hillary Israeli" > wrote in message
>
>>In >,
>>Samantha C. > wrote:
>>
>>*I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
>>*via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
>>*inches long .
>>
>>That's my son's birthday.
>>
>>*
>>*She wasn't due until October 5th .
>>
>>an 8 lb 36 weeker?? Am I calculating correctly?
>
> yup that is about right.. no more then 37 weeks.. I am 35 weeks today due
> Oct 17.. that is a good sized baby!
> imagine the ful term size.. that would be what? almost 10 right?

Probably my second was 8lb at 37 weeks acording to scan, and was born 9
day's past his due date at 10lb 7oz, so it may of even been closer to
11lb by term.

Andrea

Unadulterated Me
September 13th 04, 12:23 AM
Samantha C. wrote:

> I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
> via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
> inches long .
>
> She wasn't due until October 5th .
>
> Complete details to follow soon :)

Congratulations and welcome earthside baby Olivia :-)

Andrea

Amy
September 13th 04, 02:44 AM
Wow, congrats! What a big girl!

"Samantha C." > wrote in message
> I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
> via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
> inches long .
>
> She wasn't due until October 5th .
>
> Complete details to follow soon :)
>
> Samantha Covey,
> Oklahoma

Leslie
September 13th 04, 03:08 AM
Congratulations, Samantha, and welcome to Olivia--what a pretty name.

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
and Lorelei, expected 11/2/04

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

A&G&K&H
September 13th 04, 05:10 AM
"Samantha C." > wrote in message
> I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
> via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
> inches long .
>
> She wasn't due until October 5th .
>
> Complete details to follow soon :)
>
> Samantha Covey,
> Oklahoma

Congratulations and welcome to Olivia.
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Kelly
September 13th 04, 06:20 AM
Congratulations Samantha and Olivia!!

Kelly
#4 2.05

"Samantha C." > wrote in message
> I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
> via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
> inches long .
>
> She wasn't due until October 5th .
>
> Complete details to follow soon :)
>
> Samantha Covey,
> Oklahoma

Bóliath
September 13th 04, 07:39 PM
Congratulations!

Samantha C. wrote:

> I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
> via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
> inches long .

Samantha C.
September 14th 04, 09:57 PM
Hubby is into Anime cartoons so Anime (AnnaMay) sounded perfect as a middle
name .

Samantha

"Jamie Clark" > wrote in message
> Congrats on the safe arrival of your baby girl.
>
> Are you or dh fans of anime, or was that just a coincidence?
> --
>
> Jamie & Taylor
> Earth Angel, 1/3/03
>
> Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
> Password: Guest
> Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up your own User ID and
> Password
>
> Check out our Adoption Page at http://www.geocities.com/clarkadopt2004/
>

> "Samantha C." > wrote in message
>>I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
>> via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
>> inches long .
>>
>> She wasn't due until October 5th .
>>
>> Complete details to follow soon :)
>>
>> Samantha Covey,
>> Oklahoma

ModernMiko
September 14th 04, 11:45 PM
"Samantha C." > wrote in message
> Hubby is into Anime cartoons so Anime (AnnaMay) sounded perfect as a
middle
> name .
>
> Samantha
>
> "Jamie Clark" > wrote in message
> > Congrats on the safe arrival of your baby girl.
> >
> > Are you or dh fans of anime, or was that just a coincidence?
> > --
> >
> > Jamie & Taylor
> > Earth Angel, 1/3/03

I LOVE IT LOL!

--
JennL
DS 06/26/98

aka CatnipSlayer @ livin-it-up.net
--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords

fading away
September 15th 04, 09:32 PM
"Samantha C." > wrote in message >...
> I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
> via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
> inches long .
>
> She wasn't due until October 5th .
>
> Complete details to follow soon :)
>
> Samantha Covey,