PDA

View Full Version : Birth Announcement

Indyrah
September 12th 04, 11:56 PM
Nathan Craig was born September 7th!

We checked in for our induction at 5:30 am and he was born at 9:48pm. We
didn't get our epidural until after 7pm and he was born within 2 hours (and
that included waiting an hour for the doctor!). I was stuck at 4 for
forever and as soon as I got the epi. Boom.

He has hypospadius (opening of the penis is underneath rather than at tip).
But in the big scheme of things, he is absolutely perfect.

My joints aren't any better but at least I can take Motrin now.

I'm finding myself to be quite the possessive mom. I don't remember being
quite so bad with the first two. I don't like to share and I don't put him
down. He is a nursing machine but I finally met a man not into big boobs!
:) He isn't happy with the fullness after my milk came in but we are
working it out.

The support here has been wonderful. Thanks to all of you and good luck to
all of you expectant moms.

Not My Real Name
September 13th 04, 12:03 AM
Congratulations!

--
-Sara:)
Mommy to DD, 2 1/2

"Indyrah" > wrote in message
> Nathan Craig was born September 7th!
>
> We checked in for our induction at 5:30 am and he was born at 9:48pm. We
> didn't get our epidural until after 7pm and he was born within 2 hours
> (and that included waiting an hour for the doctor!). I was stuck at 4 for
> forever and as soon as I got the epi. Boom.
>
> He has hypospadius (opening of the penis is underneath rather than at
> tip). But in the big scheme of things, he is absolutely perfect.
>
> My joints aren't any better but at least I can take Motrin now.
>
> I'm finding myself to be quite the possessive mom. I don't remember being
> quite so bad with the first two. I don't like to share and I don't put
> him down. He is a nursing machine but I finally met a man not into big
> boobs! :) He isn't happy with the fullness after my milk came in but we
> are working it out.
>
> The support here has been wonderful. Thanks to all of you and good luck
> to all of you expectant moms.

Sophie
September 13th 04, 12:44 AM
"Indyrah" > wrote in message
> Nathan Craig was born September 7th!

Congrats!

> We checked in for our induction at 5:30 am and he was born at 9:48pm. We
> didn't get our epidural until after 7pm and he was born within 2 hours
(and
> that included waiting an hour for the doctor!). I was stuck at 4 for
> forever and as soon as I got the epi. Boom.
>
> He has hypospadius (opening of the penis is underneath rather than at
tip).
> But in the big scheme of things, he is absolutely perfect.
>
> My joints aren't any better but at least I can take Motrin now.
>
> I'm finding myself to be quite the possessive mom. I don't remember being
> quite so bad with the first two. I don't like to share and I don't put
him
> down. He is a nursing machine but I finally met a man not into big boobs!
> :) He isn't happy with the fullness after my milk came in but we are
> working it out.
>
> The support here has been wonderful. Thanks to all of you and good luck
> all of you expectant moms.

Amy
September 13th 04, 02:48 AM
Congrats on little Nathan, and a speedy safe arrval!

"Indyrah" > wrote in message
> Nathan Craig was born September 7th!
>
> We checked in for our induction at 5:30 am and he was born at 9:48pm. We
> didn't get our epidural until after 7pm and he was born within 2 hours
(and
> that included waiting an hour for the doctor!). I was stuck at 4 for
> forever and as soon as I got the epi. Boom.
>
> He has hypospadius (opening of the penis is underneath rather than at
tip).
> But in the big scheme of things, he is absolutely perfect.
>
> My joints aren't any better but at least I can take Motrin now.
>
> I'm finding myself to be quite the possessive mom. I don't remember being
> quite so bad with the first two. I don't like to share and I don't put
him
> down. He is a nursing machine but I finally met a man not into big boobs!
> :) He isn't happy with the fullness after my milk came in but we are
> working it out.
>
> The support here has been wonderful. Thanks to all of you and good luck
> all of you expectant moms.

Leslie
September 13th 04, 03:13 AM
Oh, congratulations Indyrah! And welcome little Nathan!

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
and Lorelei, expected 11/2/04

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Vicky Bilaniuk
September 13th 04, 03:17 AM
Indyrah wrote:
> Nathan Craig was born September 7th!
>
> We checked in for our induction at 5:30 am and he was born at 9:48pm. We
> didn't get our epidural until after 7pm and he was born within 2 hours (and
> that included waiting an hour for the doctor!). I was stuck at 4 for
> forever and as soon as I got the epi. Boom.
>
> He has hypospadius (opening of the penis is underneath rather than at tip).
> But in the big scheme of things, he is absolutely perfect.
>
> My joints aren't any better but at least I can take Motrin now.
>
> I'm finding myself to be quite the possessive mom. I don't remember being
> quite so bad with the first two. I don't like to share and I don't put him
> down. He is a nursing machine but I finally met a man not into big boobs!
> :) He isn't happy with the fullness after my milk came in but we are
> working it out.
>
> The support here has been wonderful. Thanks to all of you and good luck to
> all of you expectant moms.

Congrats!! I totally understand being happy to get back into pain
killers, BTW. ;-)

emilymr
September 13th 04, 03:31 AM
Congrats!!!

> him down. He is a nursing machine but I finally met a man not into big

> boobs! :)

haha hold onto that one... ;)

Em

Kelly
September 13th 04, 06:30 AM
Congratulations!

Kelly

"Indyrah" > wrote in message
> Nathan Craig was born September 7th!
>
> We checked in for our induction at 5:30 am and he was born at 9:48pm. We
> didn't get our epidural until after 7pm and he was born within 2 hours
(and
> that included waiting an hour for the doctor!). I was stuck at 4 for
> forever and as soon as I got the epi. Boom.
>
> He has hypospadius (opening of the penis is underneath rather than at
tip).
> But in the big scheme of things, he is absolutely perfect.
>
> My joints aren't any better but at least I can take Motrin now.
>
> I'm finding myself to be quite the possessive mom. I don't remember being
> quite so bad with the first two. I don't like to share and I don't put
him
> down. He is a nursing machine but I finally met a man not into big boobs!
> :) He isn't happy with the fullness after my milk came in but we are
> working it out.
>
> The support here has been wonderful. Thanks to all of you and good luck
> all of you expectant moms.

Bóliath
September 13th 04, 07:38 PM
Congratulations!