PDA

View Full Version : Birth Announcment - Olivia is here !

Samantha C.
September 14th 04, 07:25 PM
I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
inches long .

She wasn't due until October 5th .

Complete details to follow soon :)

Samantha Covey,
Oklahoma

Jamie Clark
September 14th 04, 07:36 PM
You've got a great case of new mommy brain -- you posted this several days
ago!

Congrats again!
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://www.geocities.com/clarkadopt2004/

"Samantha C." > wrote in message
om...
>I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
> via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
> inches long .
>
> She wasn't due until October 5th .
>
> Complete details to follow soon :)
>
> Samantha Covey,
> Oklahoma

Samantha C.
September 14th 04, 09:54 PM
It never showed up in my listing of messages , so I thought it wasn't
recieved . Sorry, If this group gets several double postings :(

Samantha

You've got a great case of new mommy brain -- you posted this several days
ago!

Congrats again!
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://www.geocities.com/clarkadopt2004/

"Samantha C." > wrote in message
om...
>I just came home 9/11/04 after giving birth to my daughter Olivia Anime'
> via c-section on September 9th at 10:11am . She was 8 pounds 3 ounces 20
> inches long .
>
> She wasn't due until October 5th .
>
> Complete details to follow soon :)
>
> Samantha Covey,
> Oklahoma

Kaybee
September 15th 04, 01:51 AM
no problem...I post things and they never show...I think I need to start
saving what I post

Kay
Eva 9/2002
little boy 1/2005