PDA

View Full Version : hate the 2ww

Irrational Number
September 16th 04, 07:24 PM
I _know_ it's not possible to feel nauseous
at 4 dpo... right? ;) I hate the 2ww!

-- Anita --

Mary S.
September 16th 04, 11:52 PM
Irrational Number wrote:
> I _know_ it's not possible to feel nauseous
> at 4 dpo... right? ;) I hate the 2ww!

It drives me bonkers, too. Good luck to you!

Mary S.

Jenrose
September 17th 04, 07:47 AM
"Irrational Number" > wrote in message
>I _know_ it's not possible to feel nauseous
> at 4 dpo... right? ;) I hate the 2ww!

Sure it is...but doesn't necessarily mean you're pregnant. Doesn't mean
you're not either!

I can't really give any "for sures" on this because I *believe* that every
cycle after the IUD was out, I conceived, although one didn't stick long
enough for me to test, one only stuck 7 1/2 weeks, and then this one is
being very sticky.

But it all three, I was mildly queasy in the 2ww.

Jenrose

Cath
September 17th 04, 12:57 PM
Irrational Number > wrote:

> I _know_ it's not possible to feel nauseous
> at 4 dpo... right? ;) I hate the 2ww!
>
> -- Anita --

It's possible to feel nauseous, but the question is does it mean you're
pregnant? :-/
The three times I've been pregnant I felt queasy in the beginning of the
2ww and by the time I was 14 dpo it would more or less have disappeared
(to return later with a vengeance). But I've felt nauseous in the 2ww
when I haven't been pregnant too so I think for me it's almost
psychosomatical...
But you're right, the 2ww sucks - somehow it always lasts at least twice
as long as the first bit of the cycle!
Good luck!

Cath
Mom to Fenna, 07/05/03

fading away
September 19th 04, 08:35 PM
Irrational Number > wrote in message >...
> I _know_ it's not possible to feel nauseous
> at 4 dpo... right? ;) I hate the 2ww!
>
> -- Anita --

I'm just entering the 2ww too. It sucks.
I swear the 2ww feels like an eternity. I'll keep my fingers crossed
for you. Good luck!

-- Mav

Irrational Number
September 20th 04, 07:04 AM
fading away wrote:

> Irrational Number > wrote in message >...
>
>>I _know_ it's not possible to feel nauseous
>>at 4 dpo... right? ;) I hate the 2ww!
>>
>>-- Anita --
>
> I'm just entering the 2ww too. It sucks.
> I swear the 2ww feels like an eternity. I'll keep my fingers crossed
> for you. Good luck!

I wish you good luck, too!!!

-- Anita --

Anne Rogers
September 20th 04, 06:42 PM
> I wish you good luck, too!!!
>
> -- Anita --

Hi Anita, I hadn't noticed you were ttc too, our first were born at a
similar time, so it's not surprising, good luck to you, I think I'm 9 dpo,
but maybe less as I'm not charting.

Anne
and Nathanael, 28th May 2003

Irrational Number
September 21st 04, 07:14 AM
Anne Rogers wrote:
> Hi Anita, I hadn't noticed you were ttc too, our first were born at a
> similar time, so it's not surprising, good luck to you, I think I'm 9 dpo,
> but maybe less as I'm not charting.

Thanks! When AF came back at 11 months,
the wheels started turning and the bug
bit... ;)

-- Anita --

Anne Rogers
September 22nd 04, 07:53 PM
> Thanks! When AF came back at 11 months,
> the wheels started turning and the bug
> bit... ;)

LOL, I got AF at 5.5 months, grrr, the bug was alreadt biting, but it really
hit around 11 months, it's only this month we gave into it

--S
September 24th 04, 03:19 AM
Irrational Number > wrote in message et>...
> Anne Rogers wrote:
> > Hi Anita, I hadn't noticed you were ttc too, our first were born at a
> > similar time, so it's not surprising, good luck to you, I think I'm 9 dpo,
> > but maybe less as I'm not charting.
>
> Thanks! When AF came back at 11 months,
> the wheels started turning and the bug
> bit... ;)
>
> -- Anita --

I would like to welcom you all to check out our site www.ttclounge.com

There are lots of other women there - also hating the 2ww