PDA

View Full Version : finding pediatrician in Los Angeles

Stoil
September 16th 04, 11:38 PM
I and my wife are expecting a baby in beginning of November. Could you
recommend me good pediatrician in Los Angeles westside area (Santa
Monica, Westwood).

Beach mum
September 17th 04, 04:44 AM
A few of my friends go to Dr. Sacks in Santa Monica. Email me and I'll get
all of the info for you. He's supposed to be fabulous!!!!

My ped is in Beverly Hills and we love the practice. She's Dr. Kimberly
Klausner (but is currently on maternity leave so we see her partner Dr.
Peter ???) and we're willing to face traffice to make the drive from Santa
Monica to see her.

--
Melissa (in Los Angeles)
Mum to Elizabeth 4/13/03