PDA

View Full Version : pics X-posted

Mary S.
September 19th 04, 11:26 PM
A&G&K&H wrote:
> I think I've worked out how to put some pics up of us .... hopefully you can
> view our clan at: http://tinyurl.com/7ywfl

What a cute family! Amanda, you are *so* beautiful! And H. is such a
jolly huggable little guy. :) You're positively beaming in the birth
picture -- that made me grin just to look at!

Mary S.

A&G&K&H
September 19th 04, 11:41 PM
I think I've worked out how to put some pics up of us .... hopefully you can
view our clan at: http://tinyurl.com/7ywfl

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Vicky Bilaniuk
September 20th 04, 02:47 AM
A&G&K&H wrote:

> I think I've worked out how to put some pics up of us .... hopefully you can
> view our clan at: http://tinyurl.com/7ywfl

Awww, you guys are all so cute! Thanks for posting that!

emilymr
September 20th 04, 04:26 AM
I second Mary S's comment -- I LOVE that birth picture of you; you sure
make it obvious that it was all worth it!! :)

Em
little boy due Nov. 18

Kelly
September 20th 04, 05:13 AM
Great pictures. Thank you so much for sharing. Your kids are absolutely
darling!

Kelly
#4 2/05

"A&G&K&H" > wrote in message
> I think I've worked out how to put some pics up of us .... hopefully you
can
> view our clan at: http://tinyurl.com/7ywfl
>
> Amanda
>
> --
> DD 15th August 2002
> 1 tiny angel Nov 2003
> DS 20th August 2004

elizabeth emerald
September 20th 04, 06:34 AM
"A&G&K&H" > wrote in message
> I think I've worked out how to put some pics up of us .... hopefully you
can
> view our clan at: http://tinyurl.com/7ywfl

what great photos! you are looking really healthy & the kids are just so
cute.
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02

"Anything lost can be found again, except for time wasted" -- Hilltop Hoods

Cam & Shane
September 20th 04, 10:40 AM
What wonderful photos!!!

I love the one of you and Harry. Newborns are sooo cute - all squished and
asleep.

Thanks for sharing.

Camille :-)

"A&G&K&H" > wrote in message
> I think I've worked out how to put some pics up of us .... hopefully you
can
> view our clan at: http://tinyurl.com/7ywfl
>
> Amanda
>
> --
> DD 15th August 2002
> 1 tiny angel Nov 2003
> DS 20th August 2004

---

Molly Fisher
September 20th 04, 01:42 PM
In article >,
"A&G&K&H" > wrote:

> I think I've worked out how to put some pics up of us .... hopefully you can
> view our clan at: http://tinyurl.com/7ywfl

Harry is so perfect! You have an amazing smile, Amanda. Your whole
family is just beautiful. Thanks for posting the photos.

--
Molly
http://www.sonic.net/~mollyf/

A&G&K&H
September 21st 04, 07:32 AM
"Mary S." > wrote in message

> A&G&K&H wrote:
> > I think I've worked out how to put some pics up of us .... hopefully you
can
> > view our clan at: http://tinyurl.com/7ywfl
>
> What a cute family! Amanda, you are *so* beautiful! And H. is such a
> jolly huggable little guy. :) You're positively beaming in the birth
> picture -- that made me grin just to look at!
>
> Mary S.

Aww gee thanks Mary *blush*.
I love birth photos - I think the amount of joy you are feeling just bubbles
over.
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

A&G&K&H
September 21st 04, 07:34 AM
"emilymr" <emily@xxxxxx> wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
> I second Mary S's comment -- I LOVE that birth picture of you; you sure
> make it obvious that it was all worth it!! :)
>
> Em
> little boy due Nov. 18

Oh it was so wonderful - that feeling of "wow - look what I did:)"

I was also pleased to have a pic of my midwife and Ob too - they do this
every day but they are the people who helped me deliver our baby so they
will always have a place in our hearts.

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

A&G&K&H
September 21st 04, 07:35 AM
"Vicky Bilaniuk" > wrote in message
> A&G&K&H wrote:
>
> > I think I've worked out how to put some pics up of us .... hopefully you
can
> > view our clan at: http://tinyurl.com/7ywfl
>
> Awww, you guys are all so cute! Thanks for posting that!
I think H looks so much like the pic of Max - same size and both with so
much hair :)
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

A&G&K&H
September 21st 04, 07:35 AM
"Kelly" > wrote in message
> Great pictures. Thank you so much for sharing. Your kids are absolutely
> darling!
>
> Kelly
> #4 2/05
Thanks Kelly - I think they are gorgeous ... but I am slightly biased ;)
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

A&G&K&H
September 21st 04, 07:36 AM
"elizabeth emerald" > wrote in message

> "A&G&K&H" > wrote in message
> > I think I've worked out how to put some pics up of us .... hopefully you
> can
> > view our clan at: http://tinyurl.com/7ywfl
> >

> what great photos! you are looking really healthy & the kids are just so
> cute.
> --
Thanks Elizabeth ... I just love kids and babies. I just smile so much at
the funny things they do.
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

A&G&K&H
September 21st 04, 07:37 AM
"Cam & Shane" > wrote in message
> What wonderful photos!!!
>
> I love the one of you and Harry. Newborns are sooo cute - all squished
and
> asleep.
>
> Thanks for sharing.
>
> Camille :-)

Thanks Camille,
I just love babies - they get the cutest expressions on their faces.
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

> "A&G&K&H" > wrote in message
> > I think I've worked out how to put some pics up of us .... hopefully you
> can
> > view our clan at: http://tinyurl.com/7ywfl
> >
> > Amanda
> >
> > --
> > DD 15th August 2002
> > 1 tiny angel Nov 2003
> > DS 20th August 2004
> >

> ---

A&G&K&H
September 21st 04, 07:40 AM
"Molly Fisher" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "A&G&K&H" > wrote:
>
> > I think I've worked out how to put some pics up of us .... hopefully you
can
> > view our clan at: http://tinyurl.com/7ywfl
>
> Harry is so perfect! You have an amazing smile, Amanda. Your whole
> family is just beautiful. Thanks for posting the photos.
>
> --
> Molly
> http://www.sonic.net/~mollyf/

Thanks Molly
I think Harry is just so chubby and cuddly - he cracks me up with his facial
expressions though - I think he's nearly going to be as expressive as me (my
nickname at uni was "Smiley" ... and my brother's was "Grimace" ... a family
trend).
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

elizabeth emerald
September 21st 04, 08:05 AM
"A&G&K&H" > wrote in message

> "elizabeth emerald" > wrote in message
> >
> > "A&G&K&H" > wrote in message
> > > I think I've worked out how to put some pics up of us .... hopefully
you
> > can
> > > view our clan at: http://tinyurl.com/7ywfl
> > >

> > what great photos! you are looking really healthy & the kids are just so
> > cute.
> > --
> Thanks Elizabeth ... I just love kids and babies. I just smile so much
at
> the funny things they do.

me too. i am more in love with DS than ever & i could watch him non-stop do
his funny stuff.
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02

"Anything lost can be found again, except for time wasted" -- Hilltop Hoods

Vicky Bilaniuk
September 22nd 04, 05:06 AM
A&G&K&H wrote:

> "Vicky Bilaniuk" > wrote in message
>
>>A&G&K&H wrote:
>>

>>>I think I've worked out how to put some pics up of us .... hopefully you
>
> can
>
>>>view our clan at: http://tinyurl.com/7ywfl
>>
>>Awww, you guys are all so cute! Thanks for posting that!
>
> I think H looks so much like the pic of Max - same size and both with so
> much hair :)

Really? I thought H looked smaller, for some reason. It must just have
been an optical illusion. But yes, they *do* both have tons of hair
(well, Max's hair has thinned out a lot, now, and is growing back in
lighter).

melbgal1
September 23rd 04, 03:27 AM
In article >, A&G&K&H says...
> I think I've worked out how to put some pics up of us .... hopefully you can
> view our clan at: http://tinyurl.com/7ywfl

nice ;)
I like the Harry & you cuddling one ;)

--