PDA

View Full Version : baby!

Mary S.
September 19th 04, 11:28 PM
> Just letting you guys know that I am about 5 - 6 weeks pregnant!! OOPS!
> Wasn't planned for another 12 months, but oh well - it's certainly not
> the worst news.
>
> We're getting married in December, anyway. :)

Congratulations, on both counts!

Mary S.

Jo
September 20th 04, 02:24 AM
Hi All

Just letting you guys know that I am about 5 - 6 weeks pregnant!! OOPS!
Wasn't planned for another 12 months, but oh well - it's certainly not
the worst news.

We're getting married in December, anyway. :)

Jo (RM)

The Watsons
September 20th 04, 02:36 AM
"Jo" > wrote in message
> Hi All
>
> Just letting you guys know that I am about 5 - 6 weeks pregnant!! OOPS!
> Wasn't planned for another 12 months, but oh well - it's certainly not the
> worst news.
>
> We're getting married in December, anyway. :)

Congrats. :)

Jess

A&G&K&H
September 20th 04, 02:39 AM
"Jo" > wrote in message
> Hi All
>
> Just letting you guys know that I am about 5 - 6 weeks pregnant!! OOPS!
> Wasn't planned for another 12 months, but oh well - it's certainly not
> the worst news.
>
> We're getting married in December, anyway. :)
>
> Jo (RM)

Oh what positively *wonderful* news :)
Congratulations.
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Not My Real Name
September 20th 04, 03:37 AM
Congratulations Jo!

--
-Sara:)
Mommy to DD, 2 1/2

"Jo" > wrote in message
> Hi All
>
> Just letting you guys know that I am about 5 - 6 weeks pregnant!! OOPS!
> Wasn't planned for another 12 months, but oh well - it's certainly not the
> worst news.
>
> We're getting married in December, anyway. :)
>
> Jo (RM)

elizabeth emerald
September 20th 04, 06:35 AM
"Jo" > wrote in message
> Hi All
>
> Just letting you guys know that I am about 5 - 6 weeks pregnant!! OOPS!
> Wasn't planned for another 12 months, but oh well - it's certainly not
> the worst news.
>
> We're getting married in December, anyway. :)

congrats!
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02

"Anything lost can be found again, except for time wasted" -- Hilltop Hoods

Mamma Mia
September 20th 04, 12:59 PM
is that jo the midwife? congrats (whichever jo you are!!)

christine in oz

"Jo" > wrote in message
> Hi All
>
> Just letting you guys know that I am about 5 - 6 weeks pregnant!! OOPS!
> Wasn't planned for another 12 months, but oh well - it's certainly not the
> worst news.
>
> We're getting married in December, anyway. :)
>
> Jo (RM)

Sophie
September 20th 04, 01:38 PM
"Jo" > wrote in message
> Hi All
>
> Just letting you guys know that I am about 5 - 6 weeks pregnant!! OOPS!
> Wasn't planned for another 12 months, but oh well - it's certainly not
> the worst news.
>
> We're getting married in December, anyway. :)
>
> Jo (RM)

Congrats!

Donna Metler
September 20th 04, 01:43 PM
Congratulations! My first popped up that way (although we'd been married
several years first)-about the time that we started "planning" children,
poof, pregnant!

This one, OTOH, appeared almost exactly a year later than she was supposed
to.

"Jo" > wrote in message
> Hi All
>
> Just letting you guys know that I am about 5 - 6 weeks pregnant!! OOPS!
> Wasn't planned for another 12 months, but oh well - it's certainly not
> the worst news.
>
> We're getting married in December, anyway. :)
>
> Jo (RM)

Mary W.
September 20th 04, 02:56 PM
Jo wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Just letting you guys know that I am about 5 - 6 weeks pregnant!! OOPS!
> Wasn't planned for another 12 months, but oh well - it's certainly not
> the worst news.
>
> We're getting married in December, anyway. :)

Yeah! A wonderful little surprise. Congrats.

Mary

Whirligig Witch
September 20th 04, 03:31 PM
In article >, Jo
> writes
>Hi All
>
>Just letting you guys know that I am about 5 - 6 weeks pregnant!! OOPS!
> Wasn't planned for another 12 months, but oh well - it's certainly not
>the worst news.
>
>We're getting married in December, anyway. :)

Congratulations :)
--
Whirligig Witch

Unadulterated Me
September 21st 04, 02:46 AM
Jo wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Just letting you guys know that I am about 5 - 6 weeks pregnant!! OOPS!
> Wasn't planned for another 12 months, but oh well

yeah right ;-)

- it's certainly not
> the worst news.

No it's fabby news, congratulations :-)

Andrea

Jo
September 21st 04, 02:55 AM
Mamma Mia wrote:
> is that jo the midwife? congrats (whichever jo you are!!)
>
> christine in oz

Yup, that is Jo the Midwife - Jo who didn't believe the urine test, then
wouldn't believe the blood test, and so got the doc at work to u/s her
only to find a little sac with a white dot in it!

Thanks for all the congratulationses everyone!!

Jo (RM)

larissa
September 22nd 04, 10:46 AM
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:55:01 +0800, Jo wrote:

> Mamma Mia wrote:
>> is that jo the midwife? congrats (whichever jo you are!!)
>>
>> christine in oz
>>

> Yup, that is Jo the Midwife - Jo who didn't believe the urine test, then
> wouldn't believe the blood test, and so got the doc at work to u/s her
> only to find a little sac with a white dot in it!
>
> Thanks for all the congratulationses everyone!!
>
> Jo (RM)

LOL! You non-believer! Big congratulations!

Larissa
also in Oz