PDA

View Full Version : Infant pants with feet?

pologirl
September 20th 04, 04:26 PM
Monkey Boy has one pair of infant cotton knit pants with feet, that I
found at a thrift shop. I want to buy 4 or 5 more but I cannot find
them anywhere, except as part of elaborate, expensive gift sets. They
must have feet. Do you know of any online sources? TIA!

Pologirl

Mary W.
September 20th 04, 05:30 PM
pologirl wrote:

> Monkey Boy has one pair of infant cotton knit pants with feet, that I
> found at a thrift shop. I want to buy 4 or 5 more but I cannot find
> them anywhere, except as part of elaborate, expensive gift sets. They
> must have feet. Do you know of any online sources? TIA!

Lands End has them (www.landsend.com) in their Layette collection.
They are 10.50 though, and at Old Navy for another 1.50 (I think)
you can get pants and a shirt. Old navy is having a sale right now.

Lands End:
http://www.landsend.com/cd/fp/prod/0,,1_2_52358_54979_109808_88255_5:view=-1,00.html?CM_MERCH=PAGE_54977&sid=4996089095696126070
http://tinyurl.com/5rdn8

Old Navy:
http://www.oldnavy.com/asp/dept_index_all_paging.asp?wdid=50081&MODE=B
http://tinyurl.com/3o3sz

Mary

Sophie
September 20th 04, 05:32 PM
Believe it or not, for Patrick I got McBaby ones from Walmart.
They had shirts and onesies too.
It was all mix and match.
Don't know if they still have them.

newfy.1
September 20th 04, 08:19 PM
"pologirl" > wrote in message
om...
> Monkey Boy has one pair of infant cotton knit pants with feet, that I
> found at a thrift shop. I want to buy 4 or 5 more but I cannot find
> them anywhere, except as part of elaborate, expensive gift sets. They
> must have feet. Do you know of any online sources? TIA!

Just bought some from the Land's End layette collection. HTH

JennP.

Kaybee
September 21st 04, 03:49 PM
have you tried wal-mart or any of those kind of stores. I use to get them
for Eva there.

Kay
Eva 9/2002
little boy 1/2005

"pologirl" > wrote in message
om...
> Monkey Boy has one pair of infant cotton knit pants with feet, that I
> found at a thrift shop. I want to buy 4 or 5 more but I cannot find
> them anywhere, except as part of elaborate, expensive gift sets. They
> must have feet. Do you know of any online sources? TIA!
>
> Pologirl

pologirl
September 25th 04, 08:16 PM
"Kaybee" > wrote:
> have you tried wal-mart

Yes, I made a special trip just for this purpose. No infant pants of
any kind!

Pologirl
December 30th 04, 08:47 PM
The LandsEnd infant cotton pants with feet, in their layette
collection,
are now on the overstocks pages and are $7.50. They are very nice; I
just bought four more. Their layette collection no longer includes any
footed pants so this may be the last of these.