PDA

View Full Version : Quick sleep question

Jill
September 20th 04, 05:55 PM
How much does/did your baby sleep at around 4-5 months old?

Rachel sleeps more than I thought she would, off and on about 10-12 hours a
night and some naps in the day. But is very active during the awake times...

--
---------
-Jill

Elizabeth H Bonesteel
September 20th 04, 08:07 PM
In article >,
Jill > wrote:
>How much does/did your baby sleep at around 4-5 months old?

Em will be 4 months old on Saturday. She's been sleeping 8-10 hours
at night since she was about 7 weeks.

During the day she'll be up and aalert anywhere from 2-4 hours at a
stretch, and then she'll nap anywhere from 20-90 minutes.

Rachel sounds normal to me!

Liz & Emily (5/25/04)
--

"No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings. Man's reason and
spirit have often solved the seemingly unsolvable - and we believe they

Ericka Kammerer
September 20th 04, 08:27 PM
Jill wrote:

> How much does/did your baby sleep at around 4-5 months old?
>
> Rachel sleeps more than I thought she would, off and on about 10-12 hours a
> night and some naps in the day. But is very active during the awake times...

That doesn't sound like too much at all. Mine
slept at least that much (10-12 hours per night, plus
2-3 good-sized naps).

Best wishes,
Ericka

Angela Schepers
September 20th 04, 08:58 PM
Oh, I wish mine slept that much. I usually expect 10-12 hours a night
with 2 maybe 3 small (never more than 30 minute) naps.