PDA

View Full Version : Helps others, you can obtain a time of repayment

xiao yun
September 21st 04, 10:41 PM
I am liao yiyun,in chinaese,the Cantonese, the present age 20 years
old, in Aomen University second year students, now study is accountant
the specialty, presently receives the Canadian Chinese people
university the admission notice, because of the family accident, non-
Qian Chiaonei the haughty expensive school expense (150,000 Yuan)
presently requested the society donates. Is small, the daddy is the
driver, mother goes to work in a company, my also instinct is
intelligent, also some lovably has the younger brother, the whole
family crosses harmony happiness, Henry family happiness. To I 15
year-old time, a nature and man-made disaster enable our life life to
move away the most trough. The daddy passes in a traffic accident, the
mother recognizes the grief, far walks the another region, leaves
behind 15 year-old me to be bound by a common destiny with the year
little younger brother

But the good fortune is, the younger brother is raised by the aunt
family generation, but I, actually arrived Aomen from the daddy before
death good friend belt (the daddy just before the end front to hold
咐 him to look after me) the life which different lived apart,
frequently wanted to come, liked a nightmare equally to circle in my
brain, in was nonchalant instantaneous, two lines of tears escaped
眶. Recently, my uncle's (father's good friend, I called
好叔) him and further because mainland business to have
the problem, but was gone forever. The younger brother because lodges
in the aunt family because expends too high, the aunt said must let
him give up putting industry,
my hard work did not agree, does he or a child, how live is after all
so helpless? I also because of from already Li Yuyuan the school
expense will be never but in darkly the pain the with hardship
thinking. I now the Guangdong Jiangmen work, how much blue sky now
both hands can support by me? Because of the semester nearly,
presently requested the society helps, if has the speech which which
honored person helps one another, I extremely will feel grateful.
After moreover graduates in me, free for 妳 works for half year,
but also returns to your all contributions.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/shosho8883

(my photo album)

E-Mail:

address: Room (403),No.25 xi yung li zhong,jiang men city,guang dong
province, China

zip codes: 529,000 telephones (086) 13.630453753

billion lines Bank: ICBK CN BJJMN (China industry and commerce bank)
account number: 2012002201020892453*

name:Liao yiyun (the Hong Kong dollar, US dollar or the Renminbi may
directly remit money, needs the silver to transform, how many from
decides,10~100000)

toypup
September 21st 04, 11:02 PM
"xiao yun" > wrote in message
om...
>I am liao yiyun,in chinaese,the Cantonese, the present age 20 years
> old, in Aomen University second year students, now study is accountant
> the specialty, presently receives the Canadian Chinese people
> university the admission notice, because of the family accident, non-
> Qian Chiaonei the haughty expensive school expense (150,000 Yuan)
> presently requested the society donates.

This was so hard to read, I could barely make out it out as a scam.

shixa
September 21st 04, 11:23 PM
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:02:57 GMT, "toypup" >
wrote:

>"xiao yun" > wrote in message
om...
>>I am liao yiyun,in chinaese,the Cantonese, the present age 20 years
>> old, in Aomen University second year students, now study is accountant
>> the specialty, presently receives the Canadian Chinese people
>> university the admission notice, because of the family accident, non-
>> Qian Chiaonei the haughty expensive school expense (150,000 Yuan)
>> presently requested the society donates.
>
>This was so hard to read, I could barely make out it out as a scam.

LOL!!

Carla
Mom to Victor Paul born 5.16.04
www.victorpictures.com <--See him here!