PDA

View Full Version : Just found out what we're having!

Elle
September 22nd 04, 07:06 PM
It's a GIRL :) We are so thrilled. Had really convinced ourselved it
was a boy, for no reason really, and are so excited that she looks
just perfect, right size, all her bits and pieces. A beautiful little
girl.

We are over the moon, and can't wait to meet her.

Elle

Helen
September 22nd 04, 07:49 PM
Hi Elle

congratulations!!! I bet you are so excited now you can go and buy some
really gorgeous little dresses etc.

any names in mind yet?

Helen the Midwife
"Elle" > wrote in message
om...
> It's a GIRL :) We are so thrilled. Had really convinced ourselved it
> was a boy, for no reason really, and are so excited that she looks
> just perfect, right size, all her bits and pieces. A beautiful little
> girl.
>
> We are over the moon, and can't wait to meet her.
>
> Elle

Unadulterated Me
September 22nd 04, 09:42 PM
Elle wrote:

> It's a GIRL :) We are so thrilled. Had really convinced ourselved it
> was a boy, for no reason really, and are so excited that she looks
> just perfect, right size, all her bits and pieces. A beautiful little
> girl.
>
> We are over the moon, and can't wait to meet her.
>
> Elle

Congratulations!

Andrea

Mary S.
September 22nd 04, 09:58 PM
Congratulations! You sound so happy and delighted -- enjoy your little
princess! :)

Mary S.

Elle wrote:
> It's a GIRL :) We are so thrilled. Had really convinced ourselved it
> was a boy, for no reason really, and are so excited that she looks
> just perfect, right size, all her bits and pieces. A beautiful little
> girl.
>
> We are over the moon, and can't wait to meet her.
>
> Elle

Leslie
September 23rd 04, 01:21 AM
What happy news. :-)

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
and Lorelei, expected 11/2/04

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Vicky Bilaniuk
September 23rd 04, 03:19 AM
Elle wrote:

> It's a GIRL :) We are so thrilled. Had really convinced ourselved it

Congrats to you!

Kelly
September 23rd 04, 06:33 AM
Congratulations, Elle!!!

kelly
#4 2/05

"Elle" > wrote in message
om...
> It's a GIRL :) We are so thrilled. Had really convinced ourselved it
> was a boy, for no reason really, and are so excited that she looks
> just perfect, right size, all her bits and pieces. A beautiful little
> girl.
>
> We are over the moon, and can't wait to meet her.
>
> Elle

Elle
September 23rd 04, 02:57 PM
"Helen" > wrote in message >...
> Hi Elle
>
> congratulations!!! I bet you are so excited now you can go and buy some
> really gorgeous little dresses etc.

I hardly need a thing -- my sisters have three *little* girls between
them (3 years, 14 months, and 11 months -- plus two older "tween"
girls!) so we are pretty much covered! They have already begun
sorting. Apparently I will have to change this child six times a day
just so she gets a chance to wear everything! Plus they have tons of
receiving blankets, a bassinette etc. She will be fixed for life, or
until she can protest the steady stream of hand-me-downs. Luckily my
sisters have beautiful taste.

My dad says we have enough for an all-girl hockey team now. LOL.

> any names in mind yet?

I think we know what we will ultimately go with, but we are having fun
mulling over other possibilities too :)

Elle

Elle
September 23rd 04, 02:58 PM
"Kelly" > wrote in message >...
> Congratulations, Elle!!!
>
> kelly
> #4 2/05

Thank you we are so delighted!

Elle
September 23rd 04, 02:59 PM
(Leslie) wrote in message >...
> What happy news. :-)
>

> Leslie
>
> Emily (2/4/91)
> Jake (1/27/94)
> Teddy (2/15/95)
> William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
> and Lorelei, expected 11/2/04
>
> "Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
> ~ William Wordsworth

I'll bet your daughter #1 is thrilled to be getting a little sister!

Elle

Elle
September 23rd 04, 02:59 PM
Unadulterated Me > wrote in message >...
> Elle wrote:
>
> > It's a GIRL :) We are so thrilled. Had really convinced ourselved it
> > was a boy, for no reason really, and are so excited that she looks
> > just perfect, right size, all her bits and pieces. A beautiful little
> > girl.
> >
> > We are over the moon, and can't wait to meet her.
> >
> > Elle
>

> Congratulations!
>
> Andrea

Thanks!

Elle
September 23rd 04, 03:00 PM
"Mary S." > wrote in message >...
> Congratulations! You sound so happy and delighted -- enjoy your little
> princess! :)
>
> Mary S.
>
> Elle wrote:
> > It's a GIRL :) We are so thrilled. Had really convinced ourselved it
> > was a boy, for no reason really, and are so excited that she looks
> > just perfect, right size, all her bits and pieces. A beautiful little
> > girl.
> >
> > We are over the moon, and can't wait to meet her.
> >
> > Elle

Thank you!

Elle
September 23rd 04, 03:00 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk > wrote in message >...
> Elle wrote:
>
> > It's a GIRL :) We are so thrilled. Had really convinced ourselved it
>
> Congrats to you!

Thanks Vicky!

Helen
September 23rd 04, 06:12 PM
WOW lucky you I have a niece who is 13 months older than my daughter, she
has excellent taste to so I do pretty well for clothes. My daughter has a
wardrobe full of stuff and its sad when she grows out of something that she
has hardly had chance to wear.

We didn't know what we were having, despite the fact we had a cvs (we didn't
want to know) and had great fun choosing names, we had narrowed it down to
two boys and two girls so when she was born we could see what she looked
like. We settled on Madeline Daisy :-)

I have to get all our books out again to have another look and see what we
like for the new one we are expecting on 25 April :-)

"Elle" > wrote in message
om...
> "Helen" > wrote in message
> > Hi Elle
> >
> > congratulations!!! I bet you are so excited now you can go and buy some
> > really gorgeous little dresses etc.
>
> I hardly need a thing -- my sisters have three *little* girls between
> them (3 years, 14 months, and 11 months -- plus two older "tween"
> girls!) so we are pretty much covered! They have already begun
> sorting. Apparently I will have to change this child six times a day
> just so she gets a chance to wear everything! Plus they have tons of
> receiving blankets, a bassinette etc. She will be fixed for life, or
> until she can protest the steady stream of hand-me-downs. Luckily my
> sisters have beautiful taste.
>
> My dad says we have enough for an all-girl hockey team now. LOL.
>
> > any names in mind yet?
>
> I think we know what we will ultimately go with, but we are having fun
> mulling over other possibilities too :)
>
> Elle

Carlye
September 23rd 04, 09:03 PM
Congrats!! Names picked out yet??

-Carlye

(Elle) wrote in message >...
> It's a GIRL :) We are so thrilled. Had really convinced ourselved it
> was a boy, for no reason really, and are so excited that she looks
> just perfect, right size, all her bits and pieces. A beautiful little
> girl.
>
> We are over the moon, and can't wait to meet her.
>
> Elle

Not My Real Name
September 24th 04, 01:39 AM
Congrats! Girls are great! (Well, I'm sure boys are too, but I don't know
that from personal experience. . . maybe someday, lol.) Enjoy her!

--
-Sara:)
Mommy to DD, 2 1/2

"Elle" > wrote in message
om...
> It's a GIRL :) We are so thrilled. Had really convinced ourselved it
> was a boy, for no reason really, and are so excited that she looks
> just perfect, right size, all her bits and pieces. A beautiful little
> girl.
>
> We are over the moon, and can't wait to meet her.
>
> Elle

Kelly
September 24th 04, 05:59 AM
I was always happy when Chloe needed a clothing change. The girl thing was
so new to me, that it was fun seeing all the clothes on her. Totally
trivial, but I really did enjoy it!

Kelly
#4 2/05

"Elle" > wrote in message
om...
> "Helen" > wrote in message
> > Hi Elle
> >
> > congratulations!!! I bet you are so excited now you can go and buy some
> > really gorgeous little dresses etc.
>
> I hardly need a thing -- my sisters have three *little* girls between
> them (3 years, 14 months, and 11 months -- plus two older "tween"
> girls!) so we are pretty much covered! They have already begun
> sorting. Apparently I will have to change this child six times a day
> just so she gets a chance to wear everything! Plus they have tons of
> receiving blankets, a bassinette etc. She will be fixed for life, or
> until she can protest the steady stream of hand-me-downs. Luckily my
> sisters have beautiful taste.
>
> My dad says we have enough for an all-girl hockey team now. LOL.
>
> > any names in mind yet?
>
> I think we know what we will ultimately go with, but we are having fun
> mulling over other possibilities too :)
>
> Elle

Elle
September 25th 04, 03:53 AM
(Carlye) wrote in message >...
> Congrats!! Names picked out yet??
>
> -Carlye

We are still trying some on. I guess we had been thinking boy, and
have always found boys names tougher so we kind of focused on that.
Now we're switching gears!

Elle

Carol Ann
September 25th 04, 10:45 PM
:
: We are over the moon, and can't wait to meet her.
:
: Elle

Congratulations!! I was thrilled when I found out I was having a girl,
too!! Then, the visualizations began.........names.....clothes.......argh!!

I love it!!

~Carol Ann
Mom to Morgan born 3.24.04
http://tinyurl.com/4xfpw ~ September Pics