PDA

View Full Version : First TOOTH!

Shena Delian O'Brien
September 22nd 04, 08:16 PM
Logan is getting his first tooth! I feel like throwing a party! LOL!

He's been gnawing on everything so I knew it was coming. He does these
cute chaw-chaw-chaw motions where he opens and closes his mouth over and
over again.

I spied it last night and felt his lower gums this morning and sure
'nuff, there's a little tooth peeking through. Woohoo! It still has a
ways to rise yet, but I see it! Yay!

Vicky Bilaniuk
September 23rd 04, 03:21 AM
Shena Delian O'Brien wrote:

> Logan is getting his first tooth! I feel like throwing a party! LOL!

You'll have to get a pic of it! ;-)

Carol Ann
October 13th 04, 05:33 PM
: Logan is getting his first tooth! I feel like throwing a party! LOL!
:
: He's been gnawing on everything so I knew it was coming. He does these
: cute chaw-chaw-chaw motions where he opens and closes his mouth over and
: over again.
:
: I spied it last night and felt his lower gums this morning and sure
: 'nuff, there's a little tooth peeking through. Woohoo! It still has a
: ways to rise yet, but I see it! Yay!

Hey, I just saw this post. Congratulations!!! It totally changes their
look. Of course, in some cases, it also changes their mood (temporarily of
course).

Keep us posted!!!

~Carol Ann
Mom to Morgan born 3.24.04