PDA

View Full Version : EMS humor: Homeschoolers attack public school!

Todd Gastaldo
September 22nd 04, 08:50 PM
EMS HUMOR: HOMESCHOOLERS ATTACK PUBLIC SCHOOL!

Michelle Malkin quoted the MUSKEGON CHRONICLE:

"The story about a mock terrorism drill involving a local school district in
the Muskegon Chronicle starts out innocently enough...'Local school district
transportation directors instigated the exercise because they wanted to test
their abilities to respond to emergencies...'

"What's jaw-droppingly unbelievable is the next paragraph describing the
attackers in the simulation...'The exercise will simulate an attack by a
fictitious radical group called Wackos Against Schools and Education who
believe everyone should be homeschooled...'

"This is not a joke. A taxpayer-funded drill is using public school students
to enforce anti-homeschooling bigotry under the guise of preparing for
terrorism..."
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/mm20040922.shtml

APOLOGIES

Official Response to Inquiries Regarding the Emergency Preparedness Exercise
held on September 21, 2004

Statement from the MAISD Superintendent
Michael H. Bozym, Ph.D.

The Muskegon Area Intermediate School District (MAISD) shared the
disappointment of others when we learned the September 21, 2004, emergency
preparedness drill referenced home schoolers as the fictitious group
responsible for a mock disaster. We apologize. The MAISD and local districts
were not aware of the scenario, and it was not shared with students or
parents who took part in the exercise. [Someone shared it with The Muskegon
Chronicle though - TG.]

According to Dan Stout, Chief Deputy, Emergency Services of Muskegon County,
this scenario was constructed in his office. A sample scenario was required
in order to receive the necessary funding to stage the event...

<snip>

Apology from Emergency Services for Muskegon County

Daniel Stout, Chief Deputy
email:
phone: (231) 724-6341

In the world today Homeland security is very a important issue. The
training of our nation to respond to the many threats we face is of utmost
importance. As part of a full scale homeland security exercise on
September 21, 2004 in Muskegon, I wrote about a fictional group and
fictional scenario for the exercise. This fictional group and scenario made
reference to fictional people who are against schools. This fictional group
and scenario was not meant to offend any home school students. It has
nothing to do with any home school population. Home school students and
former students are a very important part of our nation. This scenario will
not be used again.

Please forward all additional questions and comments to the Public
Information Coordinator at the Muskegon Area Intermediate School District at
or (231) 767-7263.
http://www.muskegonisd.org/

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access; see below)

Daniel Stout, Director of Emergency Services
Muskegon County
133 East Apple Avenue
Muskegon, Michigan 49442
Phone: (231)724-6341
FAX: (231)724-6678

Dan,

Michael H. Bozym, PhD wrote:
"As educators, we believe that the first and most important teacher is the
parent, whether in home schools, public schools, or non-public schools. We
all work together to ensure a safe and secure environment for our children
to live and grow...."
http://www.muskegonisd.org/

You poked fun at those who favor homeSCHOOLING...

Many parents are homeBIRTHING.

Homebirthing makes a lot of sense because it is less likely that children
will be subjected to OB terrorism...

OBs are knowingly closing birth canals up to 30% and temporarily
asphyxiating them to rob massive amounts of blood from them.

Retired Michigan OB George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG indicates that his
fellow OBs are causing a great deal of brain damage...

For details...

See Burglarizing baby blood (an OB felony)

Paraphrasing Michael Borzym, PhD: Ensuring that the hospital is a safe and
secure environment to be born would help children to live and to grow.

I'm hoping that Muskegon County Emergency Services will stop OBs from
committing terrorism in hospitals.

BTW #1, this is not an attempt at humor - it is an attempt at stopping
obvious crime.

BTW #2, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic
prime cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder -
medical school.

One last thing... I reported the obvious OB crime to Michigan sheriffs and
Dr. Morley (mentioned above) said he didn't want sheriffs raiding
hospitals...

See Babies gasping: Michigan sheriffs to do "child abuse raid" on hospitals?

Of course, I've reported the obvious OB crime here in Oregon - and
elsewhere - to EMS personnel actually...

See EMTs: 'Dangerous or perilous circumstances' (OB felonies)

Funny, no one is treating mass baby asphyxiation as an emergency - even with
a top OB saying that it is likely causing some cases of autism and cerebral
palsy.

Mass baby asphyxiation ("it's only temporary") likely also causes some cases
of "learning disability"...

MAISD Superintendent Michael Borzym, Phd - you reading?

Don't forget: "We all work together to ensure a safe and secure environment
for our children to live and grow...."
http://www.muskegonisd.org/

Yep. Don't forget.

Copied to: Roy Wheeler, Assistant Director of Emergency Services

Todd Gastaldo
September 24th 04, 01:41 AM
OBS AMPUTATE MOTHERS, ASPHYXIATE BABIES

MUSKEGON COUNTY SHERIFF GEORGE JURKAS SAYS:

"If you have a crime tip, click here..."
http://www.muskegonsheriff.com/

SHERIFF JURKAS:

TWO CRIME TIPS:

1. En masse, OBs are temporarily asphyxiating babies in need of
resuscitation by literally amputating them from their mothers/placentas -
their only source of blood/oxygen. OBs do this in order to rush these
babies for artificial resuscitation away from their mothers.

I've written to Michigan sheriffs about this before - to no avail. (I quoted
retired Michigan OB George Malcolm Morley who is also trying to end the
massive OB crime.)

See Babies gasping: Michigan sheriffs to do "child abuse raid" on hospitals?

Sheriff Jurkas, this preposterous OB birth crime will be the easiest OB
crime for you to end.

2. A little bit harder massive OB crime to end - but still easy...

PREGNANT WOMEN (and Sheriff Jurkas): OBs are closing birth canals up to
30% - and it's easy for women to allow their birth canals to OPEN the
"extra" up to 30%.

This latter crime involves obviously gruesome (sometimes fatal) spinal
manipulation - hence my interest as a doctor of chiropractic. See below.

I only thought to address Sheriff Jurkas when...

KRISTIN TANK of the Muskegon Area Intermediate School District (MAISD)
wrote:

"Please accept my personal apology for the scenario constructed by the
Muskegon County Sheriff's Department...According to Dan Stout, Chief Deputy,
Emergency Services of Muskegon County, this scenario was constructed in his
office. "

Kristin was referring to,

HOMESCHOOLER TERRORIST HUMOR....

"The exercise will simulate an attack by a fictitious radical group called
Wackos Against Schools and Education who believe everyone should be
homeschooled..."
--Muskegon County Sheriff's Dept quoted by Michelle Malkin from the MUSKEGON
CHRONICLE
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/mm20040922.

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access; see below)

Kristin Tank
Public Information Coordinator
Muskegon Area Intermediate School District (MAISD)
630 Harvey Street
Muskegon, MI 49442-2398
Phone: 231-767-7263
Fax: 231-773-3498
E-mail:
Visit our Web Site: www.muskegonisd.org

Kristin,

I didn't know Dan Stout worked for the SHERIFF - a chief deputy no less!

If any women in your circle of family, friends and co-workers are having
babies...

You might want to actually read what I wrote to Dan...

(Forgive me if I am wrong about your "personal apology" being a form
letter...)

I'll cc Chief Deputy Dan and his assistant Roy Wheeler again - hopefully
they'll forward this to Muskegon County Sheriff George Jurkas and encourage
him to give the obvious OB felonies some command attention.

As indicated above, OBs and CNMwives are temporarily asphyxiating babies to
resuscitate them (see below) and...

And OBs and CNMwives are knowingly close birth canals up to 30%.

KRISTIN: It's easy for women to allow their birth canals to OPEN the
"extra" up to 30%.

All women have to do is roll onto their side as they push their babies out -
or go to hands-and-knees or crouch on one knee or kneel or stand or...

But women should beware - some OBs and CNMwives will let them "try"
alternative delivery positions - but then move them back to semisitting or
dorsal (close their birth canals) for the actual delivery...

Please pass the word because...

With birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%, OBs sometimes pull so hard
they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords.

Some babies are dying unexplained deaths; some are paralyzed - most "only"
have their necks gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal closed.

NOTE: To a baby with shoulder dystocia - the birth canal is indeed closed -
with OBs KEEPING birth canals closed as they say they are opening it
maximally. See ACOG birth crime video evidence, URL below.

This OB/CNMwife crime is sort of an emergency - as is the mass temporary
asphyxiation of babies by OBs and CNMwives.

Again, please pass the word.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Here again is my Open Letter to Dan Stout...

MAISD's Michael H. Bozym, PhD wrote:

"As educators, we believe that the first and most important teacher is the
parent, whether in home schools, public schools, or non-public schools. We
all work together to ensure a safe and secure environment for our children
to live and grow...."
http://www.muskegonisd.org/

You poked fun at those who favor homeSCHOOLING...

Many parents are homeBIRTHING.

Homebirthing makes a lot of sense because it is less likely that children
will be subjected to OB terrorism...

OBs are knowingly closing birth canals up to 30% and temporarily
asphyxiating them to rob massive amounts of blood from them.

Retired Michigan OB George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG indicates that his
fellow OBs are causing a great deal of brain damage...

For details...

See Burglarizing baby blood (an OB felony)

Paraphrasing Michael Borzym, PhD: Ensuring that the hospital is a safe and
secure environment to be born would help children to live and to grow.

I'm hoping that Muskegon County Emergency Services will stop OBs from
committing terrorism in hospitals.

BTW #1, this is not an attempt at humor - it is an attempt at stopping
obvious crime.

BTW #2, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic
prime cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder -
medical school.

One last thing... I reported the obvious OB crime to Michigan sheriffs and
Dr. Morley (mentioned above) said he didn't want sheriffs raiding
hospitals...

See Babies gasping: Michigan sheriffs to do "child abuse raid" on hospitals?

Of course, I've reported the obvious OB crime here in Oregon - and
elsewhere - to EMS personnel actually...

See EMTs: 'Dangerous or perilous circumstances' (OB felonies)

Funny, no one is treating mass baby asphyxiation as an emergency - even with
a top OB saying that it is likely causing some cases of autism and cerebral
palsy.

Mass baby asphyxiation ("it's only temporary") likely also causes some cases
of "learning disability"...

MAISD Superintendent Michael Borzym, Phd - you reading?

Don't forget: "We all work together to ensure a safe and secure environment
for our children to live and grow...."
http://www.muskegonisd.org/

Copied to: Roy Wheeler, Assistant Director of Emergency Services

Yep - I agree with MAISD Superintendent Michael - we should all work
together to ensure a safe and secure environment for our children to live
and grow.

This work should start before birth...

OBs should not be closing birth canals...

And after birth, OBs should not be asphyxiating babies...

All sheriffs everywhere - not just Muskegon County Sheriff Jurkas - should
end these OB crimes immediately.

As usual, I'll cc Oregon State Attorney General Hardy Myers and Disneyland
DA Tony Rackauckas and Pinellas County Sheriff Everett Rice...

Also as usual, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just
academic prime cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental
meatgrinder - medical school.

It would be SO cool if American babies immediately started getting lots of
"extra" oxygen and blood for their brains - and lots of "extra" room in the
birth canal - because someone in a sheriff's office took a humorous pot shot
at homeschooling.

Stranger things...

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

This post will be archived for global access within 24 hours in the Google
usenet groups archive. Search "OBs amputating mothers, asphyxiating babies
(Sheriff Jurkas: Two crime tips)"