PDA

View Full Version : 25 week checkup

Kaybee
September 23rd 04, 04:18 AM
Well today I went for my 25 week checkup. Even though I haven't gained any
weight. I have gotten bigger...man I need to find some money to go shopping
for clothes

Good news I guess. I am measuring at 28 weeks. So the doctor said that if
we are still measuring 3 weeks ahead by my next apt then we are going to
assume I will be going in December instead of the first week in January.

This growth of the baby has happened in the past month because when I had my
level 2 all was on the dates. When they say the second baby is bigger I was
hoping that it wasn't true. Though I lucked out with Eva only being 7 lbs
and almost a month late.

I am hoping that when I go for the GD test all comes out good. I go for
that in a couple of weeks.

Wow this pregnancy is going so quick. I start to go 2 weeks soon....and
with Eva's it seamed to drag.

Hope all is well with everyone

Kay

Eva 9/2002
little boy 1/2005

Jenrose
September 23rd 04, 11:19 AM
"Kaybee" > wrote in message
> Well today I went for my 25 week checkup. Even though I haven't gained
> any
> weight. I have gotten bigger...man I need to find some money to go
> shopping
> for clothes
>
> Good news I guess. I am measuring at 28 weeks. So the doctor said that
> if
> we are still measuring 3 weeks ahead by my next apt then we are going to
> assume I will be going in December instead of the first week in January.

They should NOT be "rewriting" your due date based on late growth... the
earlier ultrasounds are more accurate.

Jenrose