PDA

View Full Version : Child behavior - kicking

Suki
September 25th 04, 07:37 PM
I believe that no one should be allowed to spank a child unless they
get permission from the parent first. Personally, if someone spanks my
child without my permission I'm going to spank them back. I rarely
spank my two year old son. When he hits other children, disciplining
him by spanking is hipocritical and I don't think it discourages him
from hitting because I am reinforcing his behavior.

I think my father spanks my son when I'm not around. I just have a
suspicion because of the way he starts crying when I'm out of the
room. Should I confront my father? How do I confront my father without
offending him.

toypup
September 25th 04, 11:18 PM
"Suki" > wrote in message
om...
> I think my father spanks my son when I'm not around. I just have a
> suspicion because of the way he starts crying when I'm out of the
> room. Should I confront my father? How do I confront my father without
> offending him.

Would he be honest if you straight out ask him?