PDA

View Full Version : Re: Pangborn's HERO, Dr. Ralph C. Underwager Re: THEY JUST DON'T GET IT

Kenpangborn
August 4th 03, 12:36 AM
>From: (JJGun)
David Dennis Moore
>Newsgroups: fl.general, misc.kids, soc.men, wi.general, milw.general

(One of 20 different Google names for Moore)

>> Gee Davey READ what I actually WROTE and not your FABRICATIONS of it. Moore
>you
>> are and ever will be a pathetic dip****e!

> Pangborn was so threatened by his own words that he deleted the URL.

Deleted WHAT URL?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The Link you posted is still there Davey. Too bad it
doesn't say what you claim it did! LIAR!

>Pangborn is forever sticking his foot in his mouth.

No MOORE you are TRYING ever so DESPERATELY to stick YOUR foot in my mouth
with your FORGERIES and misrepresentations. Moore you are a pathetic LOSER!