PDA

View Full Version : liners for cloth diapers for nighttime?

Pamela Perkins
August 4th 03, 04:40 AM
Anyone have recommendations on liners that you can use to give the cloth
diaper a little extra absorbancy at night??

pam

just me
August 4th 03, 11:04 AM
"Pamela Perkins" > wrote in message
. ..
> Anyone have recommendations on liners that you can use to give the cloth
> diaper a little extra absorbancy at night??

I always used two diapers at night. That almost always took care of the
problem.

-Aula
--
to contact me do not use reply to function but send non snail mail to my
first name at cfl dot rr d o t c o m

---

Daye
August 4th 03, 10:38 PM
On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 03:40:48 GMT, "Pamela Perkins"
> wrote:

>Anyone have recommendations on liners that you can use to give the cloth
>diaper a little extra absorbancy at night??

I have heard good things about polar fleece liners, but I haven't used
them myself. There are easy to make too.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan