PDA

View Full Version : You guys are so wrong!

Morty
November 16th 04, 07:24 AM
I've listened to the way you guys gripe about paying child support. How can
you be so ungrateful? As the system stands now paying child support is as
voluntary as paying your taxes. We could have just enslaved you outright and
made it where you have to work under a master cracking a whip. This is our
reward for being so generous? Let's look at the facts so you better
understand your position. First off. Any money you make is going to be ours.
We all know it. No sense in beating around the bush about it. Did you REALLY
think that the sex was free? How could you be so niave? You had your sex now
it's time to pay for it. What is so hard to grasp about that concept?
Instead of fighting it, you should just accept that it's a fact of nature.
You have a sex drive. God put it there for a reason....to make us rich. She
knew that you males were the inferior gender and that you'd spend your money
on inappropriate things. Thats the reason your sex drive is so strong.
Without it, you'd never have anyone to put your money to good use. Think
about it before you go complaining about child support. Do you really want
to go against your heavenly mother?

Dusty
November 16th 04, 09:37 AM
"Morty" > wrote in message

[snip]

> Do you really want to go against your heavenly mother?

Hey Morty, I got your "heavenly mother" hangin' right here. Come git some.

heh, heh..

Kenneth S.
November 16th 04, 02:31 PM
Morty:

You poor, naive wretch! The official standards for trollery in this
group require that, at the very least, this kind of bait must come from
someone who appears to be female. In the future, at least call yourself
Mindy or Mary. THEN you might be able to induce some enraged comments from
those without effective anti-troll programs.

"Morty" > wrote in message
news.com...
> I've listened to the way you guys gripe about paying child support. How
can
> you be so ungrateful? As the system stands now paying child support is as
> voluntary as paying your taxes. We could have just enslaved you outright
and
> made it where you have to work under a master cracking a whip. This is our
> reward for being so generous? Let's look at the facts so you better
> understand your position. First off. Any money you make is going to be
ours.
> We all know it. No sense in beating around the bush about it. Did you
REALLY
> think that the sex was free? How could you be so niave? You had your sex
now
> it's time to pay for it. What is so hard to grasp about that concept?
> Instead of fighting it, you should just accept that it's a fact of nature.
> You have a sex drive. God put it there for a reason....to make us rich.
She
> knew that you males were the inferior gender and that you'd spend your
money
> on inappropriate things. Thats the reason your sex drive is so strong.
> Without it, you'd never have anyone to put your money to good use. Think
> about it before you go complaining about child support. Do you really want
> to go against your heavenly mother?

Nadacomin
November 16th 04, 10:05 PM

Kenneth writes:

>Morty:
>
> You poor, naive wretch! The official standards for trollery in this
>group require that, at the very least, this kind of bait must come from
>someone who appears to be female. In the future, at least call yourself
>Mindy or Mary. THEN you might
>be able to induce some enraged comments from
>those without effective anti-troll programs.

I wonder where the real nasty ****s are?

You would think that, with the subject matter of this newsgroup, they would
come in here and try to inflict more misery, in addition to the damage they do
in the real world.
Of course, I have a theory about this.
I think most of them are too busy to mess around in the newsgroups. They are
too busy driving thier late model SUVs, talking on thier cell phones, getting
their hair done, and, spending thier time and your money with thier new
boyfriends.
That is why, I think, that in the newsgroup alt.support.divorce, the cheaters
and the leavers aren't in that newsgroup. They are too busy ****ing, and
spending other people's money.

Of course, most of the real nasty whores I have seen in the newsgroups got ran
off, because they can't debate. They aren't exactly coming from the moral high
ground, and, thier positions are indefensable, except in a biased courtroom, or
amongst thier slutty girlfriends.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
"Don't mistake kindness for weakness"

Please visit CORRECTIONS BULLETIN BOARD: http://nadacomin.0catch.com/

SCREWEDBYJUDGEJAMESREED
November 20th 04, 03:20 AM
I wonder where the real nasty ****s are?
Answer:
Beaver Falls Pennsylvania, Goes by the name of Jamie. She is to busy
blowing her Doctor to read this newsgroup.

"Nadacomin" > wrote in message
> >Subject: Re: You guys are so wrong!
>
> >2004 08:31:10 -0600
> >From: "Kenneth S."
> >Newsgroups: alt.child-support
>
> Kenneth writes:
>
> >Morty:
> >
> > You poor, naive wretch! The official standards for trollery in this
> >group require that, at the very least, this kind of bait must come from
> >someone who appears to be female. In the future, at least call yourself
> >Mindy or Mary. THEN you might
> >be able to induce some enraged comments from
> >those without effective anti-troll programs.
>
> I wonder where the real nasty ****s are?
>
> You would think that, with the subject matter of this newsgroup, they
would
> come in here and try to inflict more misery, in addition to the damage
they do
> in the real world.
> Of course, I have a theory about this.
> I think most of them are too busy to mess around in the newsgroups. They
are
> too busy driving thier late model SUVs, talking on thier cell phones,
getting
> their hair done, and, spending thier time and your money with thier new
> boyfriends.
> That is why, I think, that in the newsgroup alt.support.divorce, the
cheaters
> and the leavers aren't in that newsgroup. They are too busy ****ing, and
> spending other people's money.
>
> Of course, most of the real nasty whores I have seen in the newsgroups got
ran
> off, because they can't debate. They aren't exactly coming from the moral
high
> ground, and, thier positions are indefensable, except in a biased
courtroom, or
> amongst thier slutty girlfriends.
>

> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
> ================================================== ==
> "Don't mistake kindness for weakness"
>
> Please visit CORRECTIONS BULLETIN BOARD: http://nadacomin.0catch.com/

JD Hoeye
March 22nd 05, 06:04 PM
like i said, quit makin the horsmone and pay'em up front. it's cheaper, a
perfect example of entrapranourship (somebody spell that one for me, plz) in
action - making it as american as baseball, apple pie and the back seat of
your chevrolet...

otherwise, what Morty said...

jd

news.com...