PDA

View Full Version : Single parents are SINNERS ! ! !

Hans-Marc Olsen
November 18th 04, 01:19 AM
Jesus Christ does not want you to be a single parent or you won't go to heaven !!!

Change it or go to HELL!

Moon Shyne
November 18th 04, 02:50 AM
"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
m...
> Jesus Christ does not want you to be a single parent or you won't go to heaven
!!!

> Change it or go to HELL!

I'm Jewish - we don't believe in hell.

Don't forget to take your marshmallows :-)

CME
November 18th 04, 06:06 AM
"'Kate" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:50:05 -0600, "Moon Shyne"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
m...
>>> Jesus Christ does not want you to be a single parent or you won't go to
>>> heaven
>>!!!
>>>
>>> Change it or go to HELL!
>>
>>I'm Jewish - we don't believe in hell.
>>
>>Don't forget to take your marshmallows :-)
>
> ...and chocolate... and graham crackers!
>
> I was going to mention that if not for Joseph, Jesus would have been
> born into a single parent household.... but then... why fight illogic
> with logic. It just skews things.

Ahahahaa that made me chuckle.

Christine

Tiffany
November 18th 04, 01:10 PM
"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
m...
> Jesus Christ does not want you to be a single parent or you won't go to
> heaven !!!
>
> Change it or go to HELL!

Join me in hell anyone??? lol

November 18th 04, 01:18 PM
"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
m...
> Jesus Christ does not want you to be a single parent or you won't go to
heaven !!!

> Change it or go to HELL!

LOL.....God Bless the Freaks.

CME
November 19th 04, 01:13 AM
"Tiffany" > wrote in message

> "Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
> m...
>> Jesus Christ does not want you to be a single parent or you won't go to
>> heaven !!!
>>
>> Change it or go to HELL!
>
> Join me in hell anyone??? lol

I'm half way there already baby! ;)

Christine

denanson
November 19th 04, 07:32 PM
"Hans-Marc Olsen" wrote in message

> Jesus Christ does not want you to be a single parent or you won't go to
> heaven !!!
>
> Change it or go to HELL!

To meet Mary?
She was a single parent herself!
http://www.catholic.net/rcc/Periodicals/Faith/MARAPR99/foster.html

Dennis

Paul Griffiths
November 20th 04, 12:11 AM
"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
m...

Sinners eh? Chance would be a fine thing. <sigh>

> Jesus Christ does not want you to be a single parent or you won't go to
heaven !!!

When did he say that? I thought he was a friend to sinners. Oh well, my
mistake.

> Change it or go to HELL!

Hell has always sounded much more interesting to me anyway.

--
Paul Griffiths

Alex Nemeth
November 21st 04, 12:27 AM
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 08:10:09 -0500, "Tiffany" >
wrote:

>"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
m...
>> Jesus Christ does not want you to be a single parent or you won't go to
>> heaven !!!
>>
>> Change it or go to HELL!
>
>Join me in hell anyone??? lol

Nothing like a road trip, first Hell, Then Ohio :-)

Alex - Who'se off to Dayton to visit friends for Thanksgiving and then
attempt to located my step mother after 30 some Yrs

Tiffany
November 21st 04, 02:09 AM
"Alex Nemeth" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 08:10:09 -0500, "Tiffany" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
m...
>>> Jesus Christ does not want you to be a single parent or you won't go to
>>> heaven !!!
>>>
>>> Change it or go to HELL!
>>
>>Join me in hell anyone??? lol

> Nothing like a road trip, first Hell, Then Ohio :-)
>
> Alex - Who'se off to Dayton to visit friends for Thanksgiving and then
> attempt to located my step mother after 30 some Yrs

Good luck Alex!

November 21st 04, 04:04 AM
"Alex Nemeth" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 08:10:09 -0500, "Tiffany" >
> wrote:
>

> >"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
> m...
> >> Jesus Christ does not want you to be a single parent or you won't go to
> >> heaven !!!
> >>
> >> Change it or go to HELL!
> >
> >Join me in hell anyone??? lol

> Nothing like a road trip, first Hell, Then Ohio :-)
>
> Alex - Who'se off to Dayton to visit friends for Thanksgiving and then
> attempt to located my step mother after 30 some Yrs

Good luck Alex!
Vicky

P. Fritz
November 22nd 04, 05:08 AM
"Tiffany" > wrote in message

> "Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
> m...
>> Jesus Christ does not want you to be a single parent or you won't go to
>> heaven !!!
>>
>> Change it or go to HELL!
>
> Join me in hell anyone??? lol

You're coming to Michigan?

Here are the directions.....................North of Detroit about 45
minutes, 20 minutes off of State 23/I- 75. Out on a little road known as
D32.

Tiffany
November 22nd 04, 05:30 PM
"P. Fritz" > wrote in message

> "Tiffany" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
> > m...
> >> Jesus Christ does not want you to be a single parent or you won't go
> >> heaven !!!
> >>
> >> Change it or go to HELL!
> >
> > Join me in hell anyone??? lol

> You're coming to Michigan?
>
> Here are the directions.....................North of Detroit about 45
> minutes, 20 minutes off of State 23/I- 75. Out on a little road known as
> D32.

You would **** if I knocked on your door! Don't worry, I would call
first..... I want that dinner you promised. ;)

P.Fritz
November 22nd 04, 06:10 PM
"Tiffany" > wrote in message

> "P. Fritz" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Tiffany" > wrote in message
>> >
>> > "Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
>> > m...

>> > Join me in hell anyone??? lol

>> You're coming to Michigan?
>>
>> Here are the directions.....................North of Detroit about 45
>> minutes, 20 minutes off of State 23/I- 75. Out on a little road known as
>> D32.
>>

> You would **** if I knocked on your door! Don't worry, I would call
> first..... I want that dinner you promised. ;)

Those were the directions to Hell, Michigan....it is about 45 minute from me
;-)

Tiffany
November 22nd 04, 07:53 PM
"P.Fritz" > wrote in message

> "Tiffany" > wrote in message

>>> You're coming to Michigan?
>>>
>>> Here are the directions.....................North of Detroit about 45
>>> minutes, 20 minutes off of State 23/I- 75. Out on a little road known as
>>> D32.
>>>

>> You would **** if I knocked on your door! Don't worry, I would call
>> first..... I want that dinner you promised. ;)
>
> Those were the directions to Hell, Michigan....it is about 45 minute from
> me ;-)

I didn't really think you would give directions to your home, dingbat. lol

What is Hell, Michigan like?

P.Fritz
November 22nd 04, 08:09 PM
"Tiffany" > wrote in message

> "P.Fritz" > wrote in message

>>> You would **** if I knocked on your door! Don't worry, I would call
>>> first..... I want that dinner you promised. ;)
>>
>> Those were the directions to Hell, Michigan....it is about 45 minute from
>> me ;-)

> I didn't really think you would give directions to your home, dingbat. lol
>
> What is Hell, Michigan like?

Never been there......looks like your typical rural town from what I've
seen........that would be Hell!!!!!!