PDA

View Full Version : How to legally stop paying CS!

Dave
November 18th 04, 06:07 PM
I've developed a legal method to stop paying child support to greedy mothers
that play the system. This will cost you a total of $1.25. Here's what you
do:
1. Call the mother and tell her that you want to discuss increasing her
support.
2. Have her meet you on a very busy street.
3. Tape a quarter to the back of a dollar bill.
4. Engage in some small talk until you see a bus or a large truck coming at
a high rate of speed.
5. Let her see the front of the dollar as you pull it out of your pocket.
6. Throw it in front of you large vehicle and pretend like it accidently got
away from you.
7. Exclaim "Oh No! That's my last dollar!"
8. Let her greed take it's natural course. She'll jump after the dollar and
SPLAT!

* Note- for those with weak stomachs, turn your head as she leaps after the
buck.

Edmund Esterbauer
November 24th 04, 05:43 AM
Commit suicide- join the ever increasing band of fathers forced into this
situation by criminal feminazis.

--
"The true value of democracy is to serve as a sanitary precaution protecting
us against the abuse of power...In its present form ..It has ceased to be a

"Dave" > wrote in message
news.com...
> I've developed a legal method to stop paying child support to greedy
> mothers that play the system. This will cost you a total of $1.25. Here's
> what you do:
> 1. Call the mother and tell her that you want to discuss increasing her
> support.
> 2. Have her meet you on a very busy street.
> 3. Tape a quarter to the back of a dollar bill.
> 4. Engage in some small talk until you see a bus or a large truck coming
> at a high rate of speed.
> 5. Let her see the front of the dollar as you pull it out of your pocket.
> 6. Throw it in front of you large vehicle and pretend like it accidently
> got away from you.
> 7. Exclaim "Oh No! That's my last dollar!"
> 8. Let her greed take it's natural course. She'll jump after the dollar
> and SPLAT!
>
> * Note- for those with weak stomachs, turn your head as she leaps after
> the buck.

SCREWEDBYJUDGEJAMESREED
November 25th 04, 01:08 AM
OJ DOESN'T PAY!
sees his kids on all holidays!!!
no alimony!!

Genius............hmmm????

"Edmund Esterbauer" > wrote in message
> Commit suicide- join the ever increasing band of fathers forced into this
> situation by criminal feminazis.
>
> --
> "The true value of democracy is to serve as a sanitary precaution
protecting
> us against the abuse of power...In its present form ..It has ceased to be
> safeguard of personal liberty, a restraint from abuse of government
> power..It has on the contrary, become the main cause of a progressive and
> accelerating increase in the power and weight of the administrative
> machine."
> Friedrich A. Hayek
>
> "Dave" > wrote in message
> news.com...
> > I've developed a legal method to stop paying child support to greedy
> > mothers that play the system. This will cost you a total of $1.25.
Here's
> > what you do:
> > 1. Call the mother and tell her that you want to discuss increasing her
> > support.
> > 2. Have her meet you on a very busy street.
> > 3. Tape a quarter to the back of a dollar bill.
> > 4. Engage in some small talk until you see a bus or a large truck coming
> > at a high rate of speed.
> > 5. Let her see the front of the dollar as you pull it out of your
pocket.
> > 6. Throw it in front of you large vehicle and pretend like it accidently
> > got away from you.
> > 7. Exclaim "Oh No! That's my last dollar!"
> > 8. Let her greed take it's natural course. She'll jump after the dollar
> > and SPLAT!
> >
> > * Note- for those with weak stomachs, turn your head as she leaps after
> > the buck.

Dusty
November 25th 04, 02:14 AM
I have a better idea.. Live to be a constant irritant, the proverbial
'thorn in the side'. Never let her know how much it hurts you what she
does, become her reflection (kinda like the "I'm rubber, you're glue..).
Don't become what she wants, dead and outta the way forever.

Be the thorn!!

"Edmund Esterbauer" > wrote in message
> Commit suicide- join the ever increasing band of fathers forced into this
> situation by criminal feminazis.

November 25th 04, 10:40 AM
"Edmund Esterbauer" > wrote in message
> Commit suicide- join the ever increasing band of fathers forced into this
> situation by criminal feminazis.

Feminazis? Isn't this a rather ridiculous term?

They are greedy women living off the NCP with support from the "System".

They are opportunists, though we have many other terms from them.
Associating them with femenists or Nazis doesn't seem to make sense.

November 25th 04, 10:41 AM
"Dusty" > wrote in message
> I have a better idea.. Live to be a constant irritant, the proverbial
> 'thorn in the side'. Never let her know how much it hurts you what she
> does, become her reflection (kinda like the "I'm rubber, you're glue..).
> Don't become what she wants, dead and outta the way forever.
>
> Be the thorn!!
>
> "Edmund Esterbauer" > wrote in message
> > Commit suicide- join the ever increasing band of fathers forced into
this
> > situation by criminal feminazis.

Exactly...

Live for the relationship you can have with your kids once they're free from
the mother's claws.

Werebat
November 25th 04, 05:26 PM
C wrote:
> "Edmund Esterbauer" > wrote in message
>
>>Commit suicide- join the ever increasing band of fathers forced into this
>>situation by criminal feminazis.
>

> Feminazis? Isn't this a rather ridiculous term?
>
> They are greedy women living off the NCP with support from the "System".

In my case she is living off the co-custodial parent. It's a better
deal for her to "settle" for 90% of the standard CS award and have our
son out of her hair 50% of the time that he ISN'T already being taken
care of in school.

Joint physical custody and the state gnomes have rigged some system to
show how me paying 90% of the standard award is somehow justified.
Although they know that it isn't -- the lawyers involved both laughed
when I asked them if they thought it was fair, and said, "No -- but
that's the way it is!"

> They are opportunists, though we have many other terms from them.
> Associating them with femenists or Nazis doesn't seem to make sense.

Good point.

- Ron ^*^