PDA

View Full Version : Re: More kids in the trunk

bobb
August 4th 03, 05:08 PM
om...

http://www.statesman.com/metrostate/content/auto/epaper/editions/today/metro_state_f342acb2841ca0a3002b.html

> It makes me wonder how many people were in that car that the only
> place for the kids was in the trunk.

Maybe she was hiding them from a Dad who was attempting to kidnap them.
Maybe whe was using it as a form of punishment. Maybe she was letting the
kids ride there for fun.

No matter, mom is sitting in jail. The kids are probably in foster homes...
but at the very least the family might will go broke in legal fees.. using
up all there college education funds. They might even lose their apartment
or house.

I'm sure the girls aren't worried about their mother... and will never fear
the police or authority... for they are being well attended to by the state.
They'llbe questioned endlessly by lawyers and social workers and will get to
see our justice system really works. Missing school will not be much of a
problem... what kid wants to go to school anyway.

Oh, well... the state knows best so who are we to argue?

bobb