PDA

View Full Version : Missing Condom

Turkey
November 28th 04, 07:03 PM
Had sex with my girlfriend last night. Afterwards in the closet I
used a paper towel and cleaned myself off. Put the condom in the
paper towel. Left the bundle on the ledge in the closet. We talked
for an hour. Then I went to take a pee in the adjacent bathroom.
Returned 2-3 minutes later. She was dressed. Drove her home. In the
morning I am about to throw the towel out and notice something
strange. No condom in the paper towel!

One hour in a closet at room temperature.

What's the chances I could become a child-support turkey?

Jon
November 28th 04, 10:16 PM
I loved hearing the radio show by tom lycus (sp?). Guy took a pack of
Arby's Horsey sauce and squeezed it into the condom after he used it.
Dropped it in the bathroom garbage can. She goes in after him and pretty
soon you hear a screaming and the shower turn on. She sued him for medical
damages and the guy says he wants it to go to court, just so he can hear her
explain, under oath, how that got in her coochie. Almost make a single guy
want to stop off at arby's on the way to see the girlfriend.
Jon

Turkey wrote:
> Had sex with my girlfriend last night. Afterwards in the closet I
> used a paper towel and cleaned myself off. Put the condom in the
> paper towel. Left the bundle on the ledge in the closet. We talked
> for an hour. Then I went to take a pee in the adjacent bathroom.
> Returned 2-3 minutes later. She was dressed. Drove her home. In the
> morning I am about to throw the towel out and notice something
> strange. No condom in the paper towel!
>
> One hour in a closet at room temperature.
>
> What's the chances I could become a child-support turkey?

Dusty
November 29th 04, 05:43 AM
"Jon" > wrote in message
> I loved hearing the radio show by tom lycus (sp?). Guy took a pack of
> Arby's Horsey sauce and squeezed it into the condom after he used it.
> Dropped it in the bathroom garbage can. She goes in after him and pretty
> soon you hear a screaming and the shower turn on. She sued him for
medical
> damages and the guy says he wants it to go to court, just so he can hear
her
> explain, under oath, how that got in her coochie. Almost make a single
guy
> want to stop off at arby's on the way to see the girlfriend.
> Jon

Now -that- was funny!

And also something to remember to put in my bathroom, too!! :)

Dave
December 1st 04, 03:27 PM
"Dusty" > wrote in message
> "Jon" > wrote in message
>> I loved hearing the radio show by tom lycus (sp?). Guy took a pack of
>> Arby's Horsey sauce and squeezed it into the condom after he used it.
>> Dropped it in the bathroom garbage can. She goes in after him and pretty
>> soon you hear a screaming and the shower turn on. She sued him for
> medical
>> damages and the guy says he wants it to go to court, just so he can hear
> her
>> explain, under oath, how that got in her coochie. Almost make a single
> guy
>> want to stop off at arby's on the way to see the girlfriend.
>> Jon
>
> Now -that- was funny!
>
> And also something to remember to put in my bathroom, too!! :)

She doesn't have a leg to stand on anyway. He could always claim that he was
trying to be responsible by destroying the contents of the condom to be safe