PDA

View Full Version : More pain for Deadbeats but can they separate the bad from the crushed?

December 3rd 04, 03:57 AM
http://www.cfcs.gov.on.ca/CFCS/en/newsRoom/newsReleases/041202.htm

http://forfairchildsupport.netfirms.com

Werebat
December 3rd 04, 09:38 PM
"Improve fairness by allowing the Family Responsibility Office (FRO)
to enforce a lesser amount of support when the number of children entitled
to support decreases"

Yeowch. What do they USUALLY do when your child dies? Keep enforcing
support?

I also found the acronym for the Families Against Deadbeats to be fairly
amusing...

- Ron ^*^

December 5th 04, 02:50 AM
"Kenneth S." > wrote in message
> I have a question. Specifically, what does "living up to their family
> responsibilities" mean?

In the opinion of the FRO... paying theier support, no matter how out of
reach, in full.

> Does it, for example, mean paying close attention to the boatloads of
> research that indicate that children are far worse off in fatherless
> families, and therefore avoiding the creation of such families, even
though
> the government offers financial incentives (via "child support") to do do?

No... This is irrelevant to them.

> Alas, unless Ontario is very different from what I think it is, I'm
sure
> the answer to my question is no. I expect "living up to their family
> responsibilities" means nothing more than fathers paying "child support"
> mothers.

You got it Pontiac

> "I'm from the government, and I'm here to help families" -- a variant
on
> one of the three biggest lies in the world, and not originated by Hitler.
> But it's still a huge lie. Government intervention in families has
brought
> disaster.

Deadbeats certainly are able to relate to some very elderly people of the
jewish faith.