PDA

View Full Version : Re: Angry children

December 18th 04, 01:37 PM
Hi Tonya,

It has obviously been a long time since you wrote this. I have a 21
month old who is very angry at times and wants to kick/hit. I am very
curious how your son is doing after all these years. If you have time,
would you let me know if he still has anger issues, if it was a phase,
etc. I'd really appreciate it.
tivah tnjbrown2yahoo.com

Tonya Taylor wrote:
> Hello, My name is Rea. I am a single mother of three. I have a two
> year old son and a set of three week old twins (boy & girl). My
oldest
> son has a very bad habit of always wanting revenge. Whenever he does
not
> get his way he will try to hit the person or kick them. He never
> forgets what it is that someone did to him until he feels that he has
> gotten revenge. He also has very bad tantrums. Like once I put him
in
> his room for a little time out because he had a tantrum, so he
decides
> to pick up all his toys and start throwing them at the door, bcause
he
> was angry at me, and he felt that was his way of "getting even" with
> me. He has been potty trained since he was 23 months, he is now abot
> turn 3yrs. old and lately he has been wetting himself. Recently two
> nights straght he got out of his bed came into my room sat on me and
wet
> me.. He has been seen by his doctor but he says it's nothing to
worry
> about. Some people say that he feels the babies have taken his
place,
> but I don't believe that could be it either. I make sure that he
fels
> like a "big brother". I let him hold the babies, he helps me feed
them
> and change them. I have tried ever thing. If anyone could give any
> recmmendations or recomend a doctor I would be more than
appreciative.