PDA

View Full Version : bonjela teething gel in the USA?

zolw
January 3rd 05, 01:03 AM
Hi does anyone know where I can buy "bonjela" teething gel in the USA or
online?

Mona

CY
January 3rd 05, 03:58 AM
Don't know if you tried Baby Oragel, but it's similar and you can buy at any
pharmacy).

Otherwise, you might try some of these places for Bonjela (don't know where
you are in the US)

http://www.british-expats.com/bfood.shtml

http://www.avhub.net/FoodBritishMailOrder.htm

I have some good luck finding British products at some of these sites.
Failing that, I can have my mum get some for you (she's in the UK) and mail
it to you, if you like?

HTH!

CY
"zolw" > wrote in message
> Hi does anyone know where I can buy "bonjela" teething gel in the USA or
> online?
>
> Mona

zolw
January 3rd 05, 05:29 AM
I have tried orajel, but it is very bitter.

I will have to ask my cousin to send it to me from the UK.

Thanks ;)

CY wrote:
> Don't know if you tried Baby Oragel, but it's similar and you can buy at any
> pharmacy).
>
> Otherwise, you might try some of these places for Bonjela (don't know where
> you are in the US)
>
> http://www.british-expats.com/bfood.shtml
>
> http://www.avhub.net/FoodBritishMailOrder.htm
>
> I have some good luck finding British products at some of these sites.
> Failing that, I can have my mum get some for you (she's in the UK) and mail
> it to you, if you like?
>
> HTH!
>
> CY
> "zolw" > wrote in message
>
>>Hi does anyone know where I can buy "bonjela" teething gel in the USA or
>>online?
>>
>>Mona

SuperEeyore
January 3rd 05, 05:32 AM
zolw wrote:
> I have tried orajel, but it is very bitter.
>
> I will have to ask my cousin to send it to me from the UK.
>
> Thanks ;)
http://www.google.com/froogle?q=bonjela&btnG=Search+Froogle

Froogle is where I always search for things I have no idea of where to buy.

Laurel
--
Birthmom to Bj 4-12-96
mommy to Juliet 4-13-02

Unadulterated Me
January 3rd 05, 12:51 PM
zolw wrote:

> Hi does anyone know where I can buy "bonjela" teething gel in the USA or
> online?

You can get it here in New Zealand, I'm sure they ship to the US.
You can buy it on line at www.pharmacydirect.co.nz
Otherwise I don't mind sending you some if you give me your snail mail,
it's only about $5 at the supermarket....my email is taniwha69 at gmail
dot com

Andrea