PDA

View Full Version : Lipitor medication

bta
January 4th 05, 08:21 PM
Hi folks!

I've read a lot of info on medication that is harmful for the woman
before and after conception. However any idea on what meds may be bad
for the man....damage sperm, etc. My husband has been taking lipitor
to lower his chlosterol. I know it shouldn't be taken by women, but
any harm for the men? Any info would be helpful. Thanks!

Mamma Mia
January 4th 05, 09:59 PM
we have conceived 3 healthy babies while husband on lipitor...

"bta" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hi folks!
>
> I've read a lot of info on medication that is harmful for the woman
> before and after conception. However any idea on what meds may be bad
> for the man....damage sperm, etc. My husband has been taking lipitor
> to lower his chlosterol. I know it shouldn't be taken by women, but
> any harm for the men? Any info would be helpful. Thanks!

bta
January 5th 05, 03:25 PM
Mamma Mia- Thanks for you response! That is so good to know....