PDA

View Full Version : January 05 Where's Everyone At (TTC/Adopt Version)

SuperEeyore
January 5th 05, 08:41 PM
What part of your cycle are you in? Or what stage in planning for the
adoption are you in?

What are you feeling about this cycle/month?

What would you change with your magic wand about ttc or adopting?

Any special treatments to help you conceive? Any special plans or strategies
in your adoption plans?

What's your obsession for the moment? (eg pregnancy signs, temp shifts,
mucus texture, as many pee sticks as you can get a hold of? Or paperwork,
homestudies, buying the necessary supplies?)

Hugs and baby dust!

Laurel
--
Birthmom to Bj 4-12-96
mommy to Juliet 4-13-02

January 6th 05, 11:37 PM
SuperEeyore wrote:
> What part of your cycle are >you in? Or what stage in >planning for
the
> adoption are you in?

I'm at the start of a new cycle. The "messy" part.

> What are you feeling about >this cycle/month?

Normally, I would think it's much too early for me to feel any way
about it except maybe calm and hopeful... But, I'm feeling pretty
negative. My doctor seems to think that I'm going to have a lot of
trouble which isn't making me feel as happy about ttc as I'd like.

> What would you change with >your magic wand about ttc or >adopting?

I'd change my body so that it was perfectly normal.

> Any special treatments to >help you conceive? Any >special plans or
strategies
> in your adoption plans?

Well, on Thursday I go for an ultrasound to see what we can see. After
that I think I'm going to be going down the road of more doctors and
more intervention. My insurance isn't keen on covering most of it so
I'm not sure what we'll actually be able to do.

> What's your obsession for >the moment? (eg pregnancy >signs, temp
shifts,
> mucus texture, as many pee >sticks as you can get a hold >of? Or
paperwork,
> homestudies, buying the >necessary supplies?)

My obsession right now is wanting to get all this done so I can see
where we're at. My doctor thinks I have endo and a few other problems,
but the person I ended up seeing to be evaluated ignored everything I
said and responded over and over again that I shouldn't worry about it
right now because I'm young. I was hoping I could get the lap
scheduled so we could get things going, but my "age" prevented that. I
have to wait for the ultrasound and then I have to make an appointment
to see a different doctor. That's my obsession right now. I'm also
obsessed with all those other things. I know when I'm ovulating by CM.
My temperature confirms it each time. Last cycle I also used opks
because I found a box on sale for half price. This cycle I'll be using
the saliva testing scope thing. I found one on sale at target for
fifteen bucks and didn't think I had anything to lose!

> Hugs and baby dust!
Thanks. I'm hoping we get our miracle.

-- Mav