PDA

View Full Version : My nickname has changed from zolw to zolwica

Larry McMahan
January 6th 05, 12:16 AM
zolwica > writes:
: Hi you guys;

: My nickname has changed from zolw to zolwica. I had major problems with
: the newsgroups & had to start a whole new setting & thus changed my
: nickname too

: Mona

It's not like we wouldn't have figured out who you are.

:-)
Larry

zolwica
January 6th 05, 12:16 AM
Hi you guys;

My nickname has changed from zolw to zolwica. I had major problems with
the newsgroups & had to start a whole new setting & thus changed my
nickname too

Mona

zolwica
January 6th 05, 12:43 AM
Larry McMahan wrote:

> zolwica > writes:
> : Hi you guys;
>
> : My nickname has changed from zolw to zolwica. I had major problems with
> : the newsgroups & had to start a whole new setting & thus changed my
> : nickname too
>
> : Mona
>
> It's not like we wouldn't have figured out who you are.
>
> :-)
> Larry

:) I know, but just in case ;)

anyone4tea