PDA

View Full Version : hemmhoroids

PregoNoMore
January 6th 05, 05:05 PM
is there ANY way I can get rid of them besides surgery????!!!!!

Dagny
January 6th 05, 05:24 PM
"PregoNoMore" > wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
> is there ANY way I can get rid of them besides surgery????!!!!!

What worked for me was to poop standing up and induce very very loose stools
with prune juice etc. Then allow the traumatized tissues to heal.

It doesn't remove the problem of the lack of support which causes the
tissues to become traumatized anyway (which recurs with any firm stools) but
does provide "remission" of symptoms.

--Dagny

KellyH
January 6th 05, 07:48 PM
"Dagny" > wrote in message
.. .
> What worked for me was to poop standing up and induce very very loose
> stools
> with prune juice etc.

Not to be too gross, but isn't that ummm... very messy?
--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

Larry McMahan
January 6th 05, 07:54 PM
KellyH > writes:
: "Dagny" > wrote in message
: .. .
:> What worked for me was to poop standing up and induce very very loose
:> stools
:> with prune juice etc.

: Not to be too gross, but isn't that ummm... very messy?
: --

Pooping from a squating position can also be helpful, and would
no be messy.

Larry

Dagny
January 6th 05, 08:32 PM
"KellyH" > wrote in message
> "Dagny" > wrote in message
> .. .
> > What worked for me was to poop standing up and induce very very loose
> > stools
> > with prune juice etc.
>
> Not to be too gross, but isn't that ummm... very messy?

Yes. But better than bleeding every day.

Dagny
January 6th 05, 08:34 PM
"Larry McMahan" <>
> Pooping from a squating position can also be helpful, and would
> no be messy.

That's true, but it still puts too much pressure on my damaged butt. It
might work for the OP or it might be OK once she is on maintenance.

-- Dagny

Chookie
January 10th 05, 10:25 AM
In article
utparenting.com>,
"PregoNoMore" > wrote:

> is there ANY way I can get rid of them besides surgery????!!!!!

Tincture of time and lots of water and fruit, possibly laxatives to help you
at first. Have you talked to the Dr about it?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet