PDA

View Full Version : New pics of Amelie

Wim H.
January 7th 05, 03:28 PM
Hello,
I posted here the birtwebsite of our daughter Amelie a few years ago. When I
posted here a question a few months ago, some people stille remembered her.
I made time to update the pictures so now you can find out what became of
Amelie ;-)
www.amelie.be
Also, you can find a site of our son Siemen, born September 13 last year:
www.siemenhellinx.be

Catherine C.
January 7th 05, 06:09 PM
Wim H. wrote:
> Hello,
> I posted here the birtwebsite of our daughter Amelie a few years ago.
When I
> posted here a question a few months ago, some people stille
remembered her.
> I made time to update the pictures so now you can find out what
became of
> Amelie ;-)
> www.amelie.be
> Also, you can find a site of our son Siemen, born September 13 last
year:
> www.siemenhellinx.be

Thanks for keeping us up to date, Wim. Your website is lovely as are
your children. I particularly like the 2005 black and white pics!

zolwica
January 7th 05, 06:20 PM
Yeah I loved the black and white pics too. I think they add so much to
the beauty of your kids ;)

Hey where are you from though? It is so funny how I could understad a
few things (I speak German). Is it dutch?

Anyways, keep up the good work with those pics :)

Mona

Catherine C. wrote:
> Wim H. wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>I posted here the birtwebsite of our daughter Amelie a few years ago.
>
> When I
>
>>posted here a question a few months ago, some people stille
>
> remembered her.
>
>>I made time to update the pictures so now you can find out what
>
> became of
>
>>Amelie ;-)
>>www.amelie.be
>>Also, you can find a site of our son Siemen, born September 13 last
>
> year:
>
>>www.siemenhellinx.be
>

> Thanks for keeping us up to date, Wim. Your website is lovely as are
> your children. I particularly like the 2005 black and white pics!

Wim H.
January 7th 05, 09:26 PM
> Hey where are you from though? It is so funny how I could understad a few
> things (I speak German). Is it dutch?

Hello,
thanks for the nice feedback on the pictures.
The language is Dutch indeed.
That's the language we speak here in Belgium.

zolwica
January 8th 05, 01:37 AM
Man Belgium is gonna drive me nuts one day! First I think they speak in
French ... then someone tells me they speak in Flemish (I have no idea
how that even sounds) and now Dutch?
How many languages do you speak over there? :))

Mona

Wim H. wrote:
>>Hey where are you from though? It is so funny how I could understad a few
>>things (I speak German). Is it dutch?
>

> Hello,
> thanks for the nice feedback on the pictures.
> The language is Dutch indeed.
> That's the language we speak here in Belgium.

Kelly
January 8th 05, 05:05 AM
Very cute pictures!!

Kelly
#4 2/12/05

"Wim H." > wrote in message
> Hello,
> I posted here the birtwebsite of our daughter Amelie a few years ago. When
> I posted here a question a few months ago, some people stille remembered
> her.
> I made time to update the pictures so now you can find out what became of
> Amelie ;-)
> www.amelie.be
> Also, you can find a site of our son Siemen, born September 13 last year:
> www.siemenhellinx.be

Wim H.
January 8th 05, 08:52 AM
> Man Belgium is gonna drive me nuts one day! First I think they speak in
> French ... then someone tells me they speak in Flemish (I have no idea how
> that even sounds) and now Dutch?
> How many languages do you speak over there? :))

Well,
Flemish IS Dutch ;-)
Belgium has 10 million inhabitants. 5 million speeks Dutch, 4 million French
en soms hundreds of thousands speek German (following WWII)
Most people in Belgium speek 2, 3 of even more languages.

zolwica
January 9th 05, 05:29 AM
Wim H. wrote:
>>Man Belgium is gonna drive me nuts one day! First I think they speak in
>>French ... then someone tells me they speak in Flemish (I have no idea how
>>that even sounds) and now Dutch?
>>How many languages do you speak over there? :))
>

> Well,
> Flemish IS Dutch ;-)
> Belgium has 10 million inhabitants. 5 million speeks Dutch, 4 million French
> en soms hundreds of thousands speek German (following WWII)
> Most people in Belgium speek 2, 3 of even more languages.

Well thanks for taking the time to explain this to me. :)
So the Belgians must be real smart, cause of how many langugaes they
learn. I have always believed that Europeans generally speaking learn a
lot of languages. I had to learn 2 languages at home & then at school I
was taught English and French (I suck at French though, I forgot most of
it). Living here in America I seem to be so special with my 5 languages.

Thanks again.

Mona

Allen and Sara
January 11th 05, 05:59 AM
Both your children are absolutely stunning! Your website that you have
created for them are beautiful too! Thanks for sharing with us...
Sincerely,

--
Sara wife to DH Allen &
Proud mommy to 3 *amazing* kids...