PDA

View Full Version : Possibly TMI - NON-CONSERVATIVE LADIES ONLY!!!

anyone4tea
January 7th 05, 04:29 PM
Hi girls,

I'm 8.5 weeks right now and I have a question that people may not want
to hear. If you're conservative please stop reading now!

OK, here's the question.

If one has 'O', is it normal to have something that seems like a
Braxton Hicks contraction? It was a bit painful!!

Now you see why I wanted to show this to only non-conservative only! :)
Thanks,

Anyone4tea

Dagny
January 7th 05, 04:34 PM
It's normal, maybe not usual. But normal. They are harmless, but do turn
some women off sex when they are painful.

-- Dagny

zolwica
January 7th 05, 07:21 PM
If with Os you mean Orgasms, well it would make sense. Afterall an
orgasm is a mini contraction of the uterus. What I am not sure about if
at 8.5 weeks it should be painful. Actually I am not sure it should be
painful at any part f pregnancy. You might want to check with your
doctor about the painful part.

Mona

anyone4tea wrote:
> Hi girls,
>
> I'm 8.5 weeks right now and I have a question that people may not want
> to hear. If you're conservative please stop reading now!
>
> OK, here's the question.
>
> If one has 'O', is it normal to have something that seems like a
> Braxton Hicks contraction? It was a bit painful!!
>
> Now you see why I wanted to show this to only non-conservative only! :)
> Thanks,
>
> Anyone4tea

.
January 7th 05, 07:24 PM
"anyone4tea" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi girls,
>
> I'm 8.5 weeks right now and I have a question that people may not want
> to hear. If you're conservative please stop reading now!
>
> OK, here's the question.
>
> If one has 'O', is it normal to have something that seems like a
> Braxton Hicks contraction? It was a bit painful!!
>
> Now you see why I wanted to show this to only non-conservative only! :)
> Thanks,
>
> Anyone4tea

?????
Hopefully everyone here has had at least one orgasm and isn't afraid to say
so!

Child
January 7th 05, 07:46 PM
| > If one has 'O', is it normal to have something that seems like a
| > Braxton Hicks contraction? It was a bit painful!!

According to the "girlfriends guide" this isn't uncommon and is not harmful.
I experienced it also.

Jamie Clark
January 7th 05, 08:14 PM
"." > wrote in message
om...

> "anyone4tea" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Hi girls,
>>
>> I'm 8.5 weeks right now and I have a question that people may not want
>> to hear. If you're conservative please stop reading now!
>>
>> OK, here's the question.
>>
>> If one has 'O', is it normal to have something that seems like a
>> Braxton Hicks contraction? It was a bit painful!!
>>
>> Now you see why I wanted to show this to only non-conservative only! :)
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Anyone4tea
>
> ?????
> Hopefully everyone here has had at least one orgasm and isn't afraid to
> say
> so!

Apparently by your user name, you were...

--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

anyone4tea
January 7th 05, 09:45 PM
>Apparently by your user name, you were...

<giggle>

Thanks for your responses guys. I'll ask my OB about it next time I
see her. I haven't really studied the anatomy of the 'O' - it still
seems to be a mystery to much of the human population - but normally
for me it's not painful. Now it's a little different - not so
concentrated in one area, so to speak! :)
Thanks again! :)

Anyone4tea

cara
January 7th 05, 10:42 PM
anyone4tea wrote:

>If one has 'O', is it normal to have something that seems like a
>Braxton Hicks contraction? It was a bit painful!!

I had the reverse - later in pregnancy I had one or 2 orgasms that
occurred in conjuction with a BH contrax, no intercourse needed. weird.

cara

anyone4tea
January 7th 05, 11:49 PM
>I had the reverse - later in pregnancy I had one or 2 orgasms that
occurred in conjuction with a BH contrax, no intercourse needed. weird.
Cara - I hope that's common :D

Anyone4tea

Larry McMahan
January 8th 05, 01:18 AM
cara > writes:
: anyone4tea wrote:

:>If one has 'O', is it normal to have something that seems like a
:>Braxton Hicks contraction? It was a bit painful!!
:>
:>
:>
: I had the reverse - later in pregnancy I had one or 2 orgasms that
: occurred in conjuction with a BH contrax, no intercourse needed. weird.

: cara

Talk about self-sufficiency!

Larry

Todd Gastaldo
January 8th 05, 01:44 AM
>I had the reverse - later in pregnancy I had one or 2 orgasms that
> occurred in conjuction with a BH contrax, no intercourse needed. weird.
> Cara - I hope that's common :D

Some women reportedly orgasm during birth.

Todd

Elle
January 8th 05, 04:20 AM
anyone4tea wrote:
> Hi girls,
>
> I'm 8.5 weeks right now and I have a question that people may not
want
> to hear. If you're conservative please stop reading now!
>
> OK, here's the question.
>
> If one has 'O', is it normal to have something that seems like a
> Braxton Hicks contraction? It was a bit painful!!
>
> Now you see why I wanted to show this to only non-conservative only!
:)
> Thanks,
>
> Anyone4tea

I'm pretty sure it's normal :)

Elle

January 8th 05, 04:31 AM
Well, I'm fiscally conservative, but I don't think that matters in this
case :-)
The answer is yes, that always happens to me when I O during pg.

KC

JennP
January 8th 05, 04:59 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Well, I'm fiscally conservative, but I don't think that matters in this
> case :-)

Heck! I was wondering how politics could be tmi! :)

JennP.

Kelly
January 8th 05, 05:11 AM
Normal. Just wait for other oddities involving the "O" honey (sorry if
*that* was TMI-giggle)

Kelly
#4 2/12/05

"anyone4tea" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi girls,
>
> I'm 8.5 weeks right now and I have a question that people may not want
> to hear. If you're conservative please stop reading now!
>
> OK, here's the question.
>
> If one has 'O', is it normal to have something that seems like a
> Braxton Hicks contraction? It was a bit painful!!
>
> Now you see why I wanted to show this to only non-conservative only! :)
> Thanks,
>
> Anyone4tea

Kelly
January 8th 05, 05:12 AM
Spit hits the computer screen......heeheehee.

Kelly

"Larry McMahan" > wrote in message
> cara > writes:
> : anyone4tea wrote:
>
> :>If one has 'O', is it normal to have something that seems like a
> :>Braxton Hicks contraction? It was a bit painful!!
> :>
> :>
> :>
> : I had the reverse - later in pregnancy I had one or 2 orgasms that
> : occurred in conjuction with a BH contrax, no intercourse needed. weird.
>
> : cara
>
> Talk about self-sufficiency!
>
> Larry

Kelly
January 8th 05, 05:13 AM
Have you had any, ahem, dreams yet?

Kelly

"anyone4tea" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> >I had the reverse - later in pregnancy I had one or 2 orgasms that
> occurred in conjuction with a BH contrax, no intercourse needed. weird.
> Cara - I hope that's common :D
>
> Anyone4tea

anyone4tea
January 8th 05, 01:01 PM
>Have you had any, ahem, dreams yet?
Kelly, I'm sure I don't know *what* you're talking about! <grin>

cara
January 8th 05, 05:17 PM
Larry McMahan wrote:

>cara > writes:
>: anyone4tea wrote:
>
>:>If one has 'O', is it normal to have something that seems like a
>:>Braxton Hicks contraction? It was a bit painful!!
>:>
>:>
>:>
>: I had the reverse - later in pregnancy I had one or 2 orgasms that
>: occurred in conjuction with a BH contrax, no intercourse needed. weird.
>
>: cara
>
>Talk about self-sufficiency!
>
>Larry

LOL - I can't say I was complaining...

cara

Kelly
January 9th 05, 03:21 AM
<wink> reassuring nod.......

Kelly
#4 2/12/05

"anyone4tea" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> >Have you had any, ahem, dreams yet?
> Kelly, I'm sure I don't know *what* you're talking about! <grin>

Larry McMahan
January 9th 05, 07:09 AM
So after more than a week of this, I think we can make a few conclusions:

1. Not to many people on this newsgroup are very conservative, and
2. A seeming large number of them seem to be "self sufficient" even in
dreams?

Any sympathy with that tea?

:-)
Larry

anyone4tea
January 9th 05, 03:44 PM
I shall admit that I am *not* that conservative, but as to anything
else... let's just say I'm very much looking forward to the rest of my
pregnancy <wicked grin>

Anyone4tea

Kelly
January 10th 05, 04:22 AM
Oooh, you little sly dog ;)

Kelly

"anyone4tea" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I shall admit that I am *not* that conservative, but as to anything
> else... let's just say I'm very much looking forward to the rest of my
> pregnancy <wicked grin>
>

> Anyone4tea

Chookie
January 10th 05, 11:27 AM
In article . com>,
"anyone4tea" > wrote:

> If one has 'O', is it normal to have something that seems like a
> Braxton Hicks contraction? It was a bit painful!!
>
> Now you see why I wanted to show this to only non-conservative only! :)

LOL, I thought it would be *much* more interesting than that!

I presume you mean orgasmed, not ovulated. I've had something similar, but a
bit laterin pgcy. I would imagine it is normal, as labour contractions and
the contractions of orgasm are driven by the same hormone, oxytocin. Oxytocin
also drives let-down in bfing -- that's also a muscular spasm, I believe.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet

carl jones
January 11th 05, 12:46 AM
"." > wrote in message
om...

> > Hi girls,
> >
> > I'm 8.5 weeks right now and I have a question that people may not want
> > to hear. If you're conservative please stop reading now!
> >
> > OK, here's the question.
> >
> > If one has 'O', is it normal to have something that seems like a
> > Braxton Hicks contraction? It was a bit painful!!
> >
> > Now you see why I wanted to show this to only non-conservative only! :)
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Anyone4tea
>
> ?????
> Hopefully everyone here has had at least one orgasm and isn't afraid to
say
> so!

It is normal to have Braxton Hicks contractions after an orgasm. The uterus
rhythmically contracts during orgasm.

How is it that you have a dot (.) for a user name? <g>

Carl

Larry McMahan
January 11th 05, 05:30 PM
carl jones > writes:

: It is normal to have Braxton Hicks contractions after an orgasm. The uterus
: rhythmically contracts during orgasm.

Yes, yes, we all know that. But is it normal to have an orgasm after
BH?

:-)
Larry

carl jones
January 21st 05, 03:47 AM
"Larry McMahan" > wrote in message
> carl jones > writes:
>
> : It is normal to have Braxton Hicks contractions after an orgasm. The
uterus
> : rhythmically contracts during orgasm.
>
> Yes, yes, we all know that. But is it normal to have an orgasm after
> BH?

lol

Carl