PDA

View Full Version : Re: Where can I post pics

Child
January 7th 05, 06:38 PM
"Stormlady" <don't@ email.me> wrote in message
| Everyone seems to be able to post links to pics of their children, I would
| like to be able to do the same with Rhiannon. Does anyone know where I
can
| put them for others to view? A host site I guess I am looking for. I
have
| no idea about this kind of stuff.
|
| Thanks
| Heather

There are lots of option:
www.shutterfly.com
http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
http://www.photobucket.com/

Dagny
January 7th 05, 06:45 PM
"Stormlady" <don't@ email.me> wrote in message
> Everyone seems to be able to post links to pics of their children, I would
> like to be able to do the same with Rhiannon. Does anyone know where I
can
> put them for others to view? A host site I guess I am looking for. I
have
> no idea about this kind of stuff.
>
> Thanks
> Heather

I like www.fotolog.net

zolwica
January 7th 05, 07:16 PM
Stormlady wrote:
> Everyone seems to be able to post links to pics of their children, I would
> like to be able to do the same with Rhiannon. Does anyone know where I can
> put them for others to view? A host site I guess I am looking for. I have
> no idea about this kind of stuff.
>
> Thanks
> Heather

I think Yahoo has a place that you can put pics on. We have our own
website and server, which makes it all much easier, but I know that
there are many places where you can create a photoalbum or a personal
website.

Mona

Weezie
January 7th 05, 07:56 PM
Thanks for asking Heather. I was wondering that (for the longest time)
myself. Fotolog looks like a neat place to do it. Expect pictures from
us soon. Can't wait to see yours.

-Weezie