turned back to being head down yippee!! The baby is also now 2 fifths
engaged since last week so everything seems to be progressing nicely.

Denise
#1 EDD 29 Jan 05

Larry McMahan
January 10th 05, 07:42 PM
OK, so now you can start squatting and make Todd happy! :-)

I would also suggest spending a lot of time sitting cross-legged
in the tailor position, and I would suggest NOT reclining on a
couch. If you are going to like down, lie ALL the way down. :-)

Larry

Wildwookie > writes:
: Hi All,

: I just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you who gave me advice
: about my breech baby at 34 weeks.

: After alot of time spent on my hands/knees & birthing ball I had a
: routine hospital check today (I'm now 37w +2days) and our baby has
: turned back to being head down yippee!! The baby is also now 2 fifths
: engaged since last week so everything seems to be progressing nicely.

: Denise
: #1 EDD 29 Jan 05

Todd Gastaldo
January 10th 05, 10:24 PM
"Larry McMahan" > wrote in message
> OK, so now you can start squatting and make Todd happy! :-)

Yes, if the theory is correct, then squatting would tend to help increase
Denise's vertex engagement progress and I would be happy.

Denise would be happy too I think. : )

Todd

PS My interest is in never stopping children from squatting in the first
place. That way squatting becomes a comfortable rest posture. It also
becomes a comfortable delivery posture OPTION - one of many that allow the
birth canal to open the "extra" up to 30%.

> I would also suggest spending a lot of time sitting cross-legged
> in the tailor position, and I would suggest NOT reclining on a
> couch. If you are going to like down, lie ALL the way down. :-)
>
> Larry
>
> Wildwookie > writes:
> : Hi All,
>
> : I just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you who gave me advice
> : about my breech baby at 34 weeks.
>
> : After alot of time spent on my hands/knees & birthing ball I had a
> : routine hospital check today (I'm now 37w +2days) and our baby has
> : turned back to being head down yippee!! The baby is also now 2 fifths
> : engaged since last week so everything seems to be progressing nicely.
>

> : Denise
> : #1 EDD 29 Jan 05

Anne Rogers
January 11th 05, 01:56 AM
> I just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you who gave me advice
> about my breech baby at 34 weeks.
>
> After alot of time spent on my hands/knees & birthing ball I had a
> routine hospital check today (I'm now 37w +2days) and our baby has
> turned back to being head down yippee!! The baby is also now 2 fifths
> engaged since last week so everything seems to be progressing nicely.

groovy!!!!!